Some kind of Beast mode
That is...a very beautiful blurred image. White's head looks more oval at this angle, which is good.

The robot's head looks like a cross between ShinkenOh and GokaiOh. I also see a Japanese lantern.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Is it safe to assume that one of them might be green from the corner of the picture? There's nothing there, I'm just referring to the green background & it's apparently on the Sentai side of the magazine.

Although, I can clearly tell from the Megazord that there's a blue & yellow in there. (mecha pieces behind each shoulder.)

Is it safe to assume that one of them might be green from the corner of the picture? There's nothing there, I'm just referring to the green background & it's apparently on the Sentai side of the magazine.

Isn't it Drive's Technique form? Maybe a weapon? There's his symbol just at the left, and that little symbol on the gun (?) seems like Drive's as well.

Now, count up your crimes!
Yesss. That metallic details we've been missing for the past two series. Finally they decide to make it look like a mecha rather than... a giant-sized toy.

R

raden238

Mecha reminds me way too much of Daikai Shinken Oh. Is too much to have Mecha like the Kakuranger or Hurricanger designs again???

http://cranejoe.blog.jp/archives/17874535.html

Collectible items this year are called Shinobi Shuriken

Like the Hiden Disk in Shinkenger, the heroes set them on the weapon, and rotate them to transform, use their special techniques and summon the Otomonin (the robots)

The Shinobi Shuriken have sound gimmick by themselves.
Transformable Shinobi Shuriken also have LED lights.
You can remove the blade and they can change to make the heads of the robot.

>Early Feb. Release
>>Sentai hero series
>>>Akaninger (Akaninjaa)
>>>Aoninger
>>>Kininger
>>>Shironinger
>>>Momoninger

>>Transformation Shinobgatana Ninja-Ichibanmaru (red Shinobi shuriken included)

>>Ninja Pistol Gamagamajuu (blue Shinobi Shuriken included)

>> Shuriken holder Ninnin buckle (white Shinobi Shuriken included)

>>Shuriken Gattai DX Shurikenjin
5 Otomo Shinobi included
( Human robot Shinobimaru, Dragon robot Dragomaru, Dumptruck robot Dumpmaru, dog robot Wanmaru, train robot Byunmaru)
When Shinobimaru is placed at the core, Shurikenjin is formed.
When Dragomaru is placed at the core, Shurikenjin Drago is formed
(Otomonin Shinobicore + red blade + blue blade included)

>> Punch fighter Shuriken Sentai Ninninger

>>Kyaracchi Shuriken Sentai Ninninger

>Late Feb. Release

>>Ninninger action series
>>>Akaninger
>>>Aoninger
>>>Kininger

>Mid March release

>>Otomo Shinobi series 01 Paonmaru (Otomo Shinobi Shuriken Paonmaru included)(elephant motif)

>>Otomo Shinobi Series 02 UFOmaru (Otomo Shinobi Shuriken UFOmaru included)

>> Three steps Ninja Attack Karakuri Henge (yellow Shinobi Shuriken included) (I guess it's a weapon)

>Late March release

>>Rotating super ninpô Goton (5 tons) Shinobi Shuriken
>> Otomo Shinobi collection series 01 Shinobimaru

So apparently the information comes from this man's site who already got the retailers catalog. Information to take with a grain of salt.
I'm just translating what I'm reading. It seems that this year motif for the robots is red with its main human motif robot, ala Ryuseioh, and then other robots being either animals or vehicles. Even on 2ch, people are wondering what is wrong with the mix of a train and a dog, and what to heck does a ufo has to do with ninjas. But we can all remember the rangers transforming into toy jets or tanks in Hurricaneger and Kakuranger so why not?

Last edited:
Blade Adept
5 Otomo Shinobi included
( Human robot Shinobimaru, Dragon robot Dragomaru, Dumptruck robot Dumpmaru, dog robot Wanmaru, train robot Byunmaru)

>>Otomo Shinobi series 01 Paonmaru (Otomo Shinobi Shuriken Paonmaru included)(elephant motif)

>>Otomo Shinobi Series 02 UFOmaru (Otomo Shinobi Shuriken UFOmaru included)

wat8fxes4.jpg

Well, I'm looking forward to this explanation, though this is coming from the same company(s) who thought a megaphone would be a weapon befitting a ninja, and a very conspicuous giant green helicopter a good mech for another ninja. Screw logical thematic consistencies. Let's embrace the madness.