D

Dr Kain

i honestly do not see what your prob with the Injustice designs is. i mean unless someone actually told me it was from Injustice (be it by word of mouth or it being on the packaging) id have just thought "Yep thats batman!" and but it on my shelf. Its unmisyakably batman and joker. Thats all i need.

Because I am still not a fan of it. In fact, I prefer the Neil Adams look with the yellow insignia.

Got my pre-orders in for Kamen Rider Drive and Figuarts ZERO Yuki Mori. I'm holding off on Tuxedo Mask as I plan on going the Bluefin route with him.

Quite a few re-issues went up for pre-order today as well. Sailor Mars, Cure Dream, Son Gohan and the most surprising to me, Fourze Elek States.

I actually got an AmiAmi preorder for a change, Drive. I'll just wait until BF releases Gohan. Did not know Tuxedo Mask went up though, but again, I'll just wait for BF.

Does anyone know when NY has Drive up for pre-order? I stay up all night and they never updated their site for a pre-order of him.

In Justice, We Trust!
Managed to snag a Drive off of Ami Ami early this morning still waiting for them to put Tuxedo Mask up.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Well I've resorted to preordering drive from HLJ. Wonder what my chances of actually getting it are :/

Personally I'm not interested in Injustice, Avengers, Star Wars or any other western property Figuarts. There's no shortage of quality action figures for these brands. I just don't feel the need to spend Figuarts prices for them especially when I already have a dozen other Batman figures I'm perfectly happy with.

Can't say I agree with you there. I was very excited for the Black Series Star Wars figures before they were released, they turned out to be very disappointing, cheaply made with almost no articulation. The Marvel Legends stuff doesn't fair much better. I'm very happy to see Figuarts/Figma versions of some of my favourite characters.

Otaku University Student
Just got Kiwami Arms and it's frustrating to see that he only comes with only his DJ Gun and Musou Saber. I'm not getting figures of the other Riders just for their weapons and I can't use the weapons of the Riders that I have on display. Using the AC weapons is an option, but the paint and detail just pales in comparison. Really wish they'd release a weapon set for him.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Just got Kiwami Arms and it's frustrating to see that he only comes with only his DJ Gun and Musou Saber. I'm not getting figures of the other Riders just for their weapons and I can't use the weapons of the Riders that I have on display. Using the AC weapons is an option, but the paint and detail just pales in comparison. Really wish they'd release a weapon set for him.

hows his chest plate after the pic posted a link to a little while back?

Otaku University Student
hows his chest plate after the pic posted a link to a little while back?

Mine's actually fine. There's no creases but there are noticeable line breaks and folds in the sticker to allow it to fit seamlessly over the curved chest. Wished they had just painted it...

Can't say I agree with you there. I was very excited for the Black Series Star Wars figures before they were released, they turned out to be very disappointing, cheaply made with almost no articulation. The Marvel Legends stuff doesn't fair much better. I'm very happy to see Figuarts/Figma versions of some of my favourite characters.

I agree with Clocktower. But I agree about Figuarts prices, they are disgustingly high these days and I still remember back when they were more affordable. And the pricier web exclusives, that still bothers me a lot, but at least it's helped me cut back and just get the figures I really want instead of going all out and becoming a completist.