Lurker
I am imagining how he will look like if using another Shift Car. Like Midnight Shadow for example, how he can look at what is below him. and Dimension Cab will give us a flying Kamen Rider Head.
But Type Technique still look fine for me aside from that. Just like how his other form without using another ShiftCar.

shinkenchange!starninger!
The concept of the Tire Change was a gimmick for the toy line. It's so Bandai can sell more toys to kids, because Kamen Rider is MERCHANDISE DRIVEN. Most tokus are. We have to live with that fact. And I always have. So, complaining isn't going to change anything about Drive. I'm not telling you that you're in the wrong, but complaining won't change anything. We aren't the target demographic for this.

Now, I do feel the tire placement on Technique is bizarre, because that looks painful. But other than that, I like the design. Not as much as Speed or Wild, but it's still pretty nice.

im not saying to stop the gimmicks, im just saying make it more just for the toys and not for the show because it's killing the momentum on the fights, less changing better fighting like double. they can make alot of toys, i really dont care about that, but when it comes to show, they should make the fighting more fun without the gimmicks.

it's just too repetitive, like you have to be fast with switching this car and that car out and it's not fun that way.

Lurker
im not saying to stop the gimmicks, im just saying make it more just for the toys and not for the show because it's killing the momentum on the fights, less changing better fighting like double. they can make alot of toys, i really dont care about that, but when it comes to show, they should make the fighting more fun without the gimmicks.

it's just too repetitive, like you have to be fast with switching this car and that car out and it's not fun that way.

Kids buy toys because they see the hero using those abilities on the show. Toy-exclusive forms and powers aren't really big in these series, because they don't move as well. You want to see the thing in action.

1653994_671932716255845_352507418746217586_n.jpg

10349194_671932736255843_6397037342934268323_n.jpg

I think I prefer Drive Arms compared to Type Fruit, though I like how our two-sword wielding heroes compliment each other even when they've switched weapons :thumbs:.

And I really hope that head orange on Drive gets implemented into his attacks somehow :anime:.

"Training."
Well at least he gets new armour pieces unlike Rocket States :laugh:

Those shoulder's on Driver arms is way too big IMO.

Orange
What I'm interested to know is why Gaim's head has a different crest on it.

Wait... So Type Fruit's Tire placement is just like Type Speeds? Hmmm... I thought the "hat" would have been the tire... Oh well, it actually still looks kinda cool.

Aw, no Musou Saber for Gaim? I would have liked to see that with the Steering Sword.

I suppose that Type Fruit gives Drive the Daidaimaru, and Gaim just gave his Musou Saber to Drive. After all, I don't think it would be that easy to use the Steering Sword with the Musou Saber.

What I'm interested to know is why Gaim's head has a different crest on it.

Hmmm You're right, it's totally different. Wonder why. If I had to guess, I'd say that Gaim pre-arms suit didn't fit with the armor piece they made and they made a new one with some little changes, and they just decided to compliment the team-up, so they changed the crest.

Last edited: