A common issue i'm seeing with Mark 42 figuarts is the hand flaps are very loose.

bw5uQNVl.jpg

The plastic tab for the hands just don't go deep enough into the hand

4KmWmJRl.jpg

I have the same issue with my Mark 42 - the left hand fits and stays better than the right though. But it does fall out easily, so take care.

"Training."
Dat Mashin Chaser holy ****.

Also Drive looks peeeeerfect. I reckon I'll only get regular Drive and Mashin Chaser.

:castlerock: :castlerock:

PARTY HARD
Lord Baron looks like an articulation mess waiting to happen.

I'm definitely more excited for Mashin Chaser and Ryugen Yomotsu Heguri Arms.

I am actually dreading Knuckle for the same reason I don't like Tiger. Putting on those nutty fists of his is gonna be a pain in the ass with the fucking peg...

The rest of the Gaim figuarts look amazing. I'm just throwing my money at the screen and nothing is happening.

Orange
ugh, I wasn't going to get Type speed, but after seeing those effect parts for midnight shadow and funky spike (my two favorite weapons for him so far), I think I might break and get type speed while I wait for the other forms. (type Wild is a for sure buy). I wonder if Drive will come with his Wheel blade and door gun, or will that be a separate accessory as well..?

Interesting that they're releasing the wheel attachments separately though, I guess to save on costs so if one tire is popular, people can purchase it without breaking their wallets and getting two tires they don't want. Which I think is a good strategy.

Masshin Chaser also looks pretty good in Figuarts form, a lot bulkier and apparently has claws for hands.

Baron Overlord will be a Figuarts Zero, dissapointing. Then again so is Baron Lemon becoming a lottery limited edition. T_T I guess it'll save me money.

Other will gets for me will probably be Mars, and Ryugen Yomi.

"Training."
Surely they will do some SHF Tire Change sets right? They made sets for Fourze's modules and effect sets for Wizard's spells as well. Did they not sell well perhaps?

Orange
Surely they will do some SHF Tire Change sets right? They made sets for Fourze's modules and effect sets for Wizard's spells as well. Did they not sell well perhaps?
Well as of now, April, May and June all are individual tires with accessories that go with it. I'm sure its because of all the accessories that will come with each tire change. Eg different belts with appropriate logo, as well as accessory parts for said tire, flames, shurikens, giant spikes. Would be cool to see how hey handle parts like Dream Vegas and Dimensional Cab, seeing as drive will have to stretch or come apart. Maybe he'll just get the shield and the other, I dunno.