*Rushes home from work, jumps onto Crunchyroll, goes to the Max page...*
NOTHING! 8(
Hmm so am I just too early, or is this going to be for signed-up members only?
*Debates whether to blow free trial just to see if Max is there or not*

Episodes 1-8 available for all users, the rest are for premium members and will be made available for everyone else at a later date.

Strangely they don't have episode 40, but that was a series recap episode, so I think that's understandable.

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

No one? As far as I know, only streaming rights have been acquired stateside. Have you heard differently?

Well what I don't understand is why fansubbers are not going to do the show if you can't legally purchase it. How do I own a show that is being streamed?

This is awesome! Now get Rider and Sentai next. :p (I know it probably won't happen, but a fan can wish...)

on the one hand, I"m glad that this site has the series fully subbed for people to watch, and on the other hand, I'm annoyed that this series is only being streamed and not available to actually own on DVD. that goes double for what they are currently doing with Ultraman Leo, I've been waiting for that series to come out for ages, and now its here, but again, only streaming.

I'm like a large contingent of Region 1 toku fans who will gladly purchase the DVDs if they were available to be purchased.