"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Simple......Lose the 1980's story and focus more on the 2008's story. Make the 1980's story the prequel of Kiva and give Wataru and Taiga new girlfriends in the final episode.

That one guy, yeah.
Kiva, being my first Kamen Rider series, was awesome in my opinion. I just wanted something like a movie to show what happens at the end when Masao comes from the future. Also, maybe simplify the differences between the two timelines, it was confusing every once in awhile. But overall I loved the theme, story, and characters. Otoya being one of my top favorites :D

I'm A Djinn
I'd make Platinum Smile the OP theme and replace Wataru with Chiharu.

Hopefully she and the show cancel out the other from existence ^_^v

And then I'd write Den-O season 2.

Here's a list I have in mind for Kiva.

1. Change the characters:
- Change his personality and make Wataru already knowing of his bloodline. And Kiva's form act like Wataru's half-breed form. Instead of when Wataru goes into his fangire nature, Bishop would find a way to unleash Wataru's full fangire potential which results him to have a fangire form. NOT the flight style. Also... after gaining the zanvat sword... he shouldn't use it while just as emperor form, but also as the sealed Kiva as his personal weapon.
- Shizuka: Turn her into a witch as one of Wataru's allies. She and her kind could be the ones making fuestles for the past few Kivas.
- Megumi: I like her. But make her discover she is a half breed and that her father is Jiro. Her other father would be her stepfather and that he kept in secret from her. Have her the first person to know Kiva's identity as Wataru and that she'll keep it secret.
- Nago: Make him the last person to know Kiva's identity. When the organization finally captures Wataru, he unmasks him leaving himself shocked and hurt by his lies. In their final fight, Megumi tries to save Wataru's wrath. After that, Nago gains a forgiving heart and both him and Wataru work together.
- Arms Monsters: Have Wataru interact with the monsters when he decides to visit Castle Doran to see them and ask for advice.

I don't know about Yuri and Otoya. I do would love for Otoya to become Dark Kiva. Perhaps Otoya can leave journals for Wataru about his past and how he came across the fangires and many monsters that had conflicts with them.

2. Story:
- Explain how the fuestles came to be.
- How the Kiva bloodline came to be when it came to Otoya's after the original King of the Fangires.

3. Arsenal:
- Make Wataru's motorcycle change to normal, but when as Kiva it changes.
- Use the Buroon Booster more as his battle cruiser after it was debuted.
- Skip the dramatic transformations after Wataru gains them in their first debuts.
- Fuestles: The Arms Monsters. Instead of the same 3 that are "fake" and "sealed". Why not have various arms monsters for every one of the riders. Dark Kiva should have only one "sealed" fuestle that is used to seal arms monsters.

4. Characters that should be added.
Knight: Make him one of Kiva's ally. Like Kiba from 555, he's the second monster to fight as a good guy. His fangire form... it should be something from the lizard class or another beast class fangire. Perhaps a gazelle.

Pawns: Fangire combatmen that are the Fangire's victims turned to minions. They would look like fruit bats.

Anybody else got ideas for rewriting Kiva?

Last edited:
[HIDE]
Here's a list I have in mind for Kiva.

1. Change the characters:
- Change his personality and make Wataru already knowing of his bloodline. And Kiva's form act like Wataru's half-breed form. Instead of when Wataru goes into his fangire nature, Bishop would find a way to unleash Wataru's full fangire potential which results him to have a fangire form. NOT the flight style. Also... after gaining the zanvat sword... he shouldn't use it while just as emperor form, but also as the sealed Kiva as his personal weapon.
- Shizuka: Turn her into a witch as one of Wataru's allies. She and her kind could be the ones making fuestles for the past few Kivas.
- Megumi: I like her. But make her discover she is a half breed and that her father is Jiro. Her other father would be her stepfather and that he kept in secret from her. Have her the first person to know Kiva's identity as Wataru and that she'll keep it secret.
- Nago: Make him the last person to know Kiva's identity. When the organization finally captures Wataru, he unmasks him leaving himself shocked and hurt by his lies. In their final fight, Megumi tries to save Wataru's wrath. After that, Nago gains a forgiving heart and both him and Wataru work together.
- Arms Monsters: Have Wataru interact with the monsters when he decides to visit Castle Doran to see them and ask for advice.

I don't know about Yuri and Otoya. I do would love for Otoya to become Dark Kiva. Perhaps Otoya can leave journals for Wataru about his past and how he came across the fangires and many monsters that had conflicts with them.

2. Story:
- Explain how the fuestles came to be.
- How the Kiva bloodline came to be when it came to Otoya's after the original King of the Fangires.

3. Arsenal:
- Make Wataru's motorcycle change to normal, but when as Kiva it changes.
- Use the Buroon Booster more as his battle cruiser after it was debuted.
- Skip the dramatic transformations after Wataru gains them in their first debuts.
- Fuestles: The Arms Monsters. Instead of the same 3 that are "fake" and "sealed". Why not have various arms monsters for every one of the riders. Dark Kiva should have only one "sealed" fuestle that is used to seal arms monsters.

4. Characters that should be added.
Knight: Make him one of Kiva's ally. Like Kiba from 555, he's the second monster to fight as a good guy. His fangire form... it should be something from the lizard class or another beast class fangire. Perhaps a gazelle.

Pawns: Fangire combatmen that are the Fangire's victims turned to minions. They would look like fruit bats.

Anybody else got ideas for rewriting Kiva?
[/HIDE]

Wow, this actually sounds better. I like the change that Megumi is half-werewolf.

I like your idea of adding Knight.

For my own fanfiction, I have a female character, whose originality is a member of Sagark's tribe. Sagark tribe has been serving Fangire tribe for many generations, and the best Sagark warrior will be chosen and tested to gain the rank of Knight. Amira, one of Taiga's friend from middle school, is trained to be a Knight and act as one of Taiga's secretary.
Amira can henshin into Kamen Rider Saga. Yup, I want a female rider in Kiva, and Saga design looks 'female' enough (for me) to be one. Last but not least, she definitely falls for Taiga so there are two love triangles: Amira - Taiga - Mio, and Wataru - Mio - Taiga.

Because Knight has taken the mantle of Saga, Taiga definitely need a new Kamen Rider treatment so I give him another Kivat. Let just say we have a twins of Kivat lol.

Last edited:
[HIDE][/HIDE]

Wow, this actually sounds better. I like the change that Megumi is half-werewolf.

I like your idea of adding Knight.

For my own fanfiction, I have a female character, whose originality is a member of Sagark's tribe. Sagark tribe has been serving Fangire tribe for many generations, and the best Sagark warrior will be chosen and tested to gain the rank of Knight. Amira, one of Taiga's friend from middle school, is trained to be a Knight and act as one of Taiga's secretary.
Amira can henshin into Kamen Rider Saga. Yup, I want a female rider in Kiva, and Saga design looks 'female' enough (for me) to be one. Last but not least, she definitely falls for Taiga so there are two love triangles: Amira - Taiga - Mio, and Wataru - Mio - Taiga.

Because Knight has taken the mantle of Saga, Taiga definitely need a new Kamen Rider treatment so I give him another Kivat. Let just say we have a twins of Kivat lol.

I like for Saga to be a female. They should change Saga's design if they would
Make her look like a knight.

If Kiva the 1st would be the final villain, it should be someone like Dracula. He can take possession of Taiga's body. It should also have a death the grim reaper at his side.

Do u also like my idea of Shizuka being a witch? Like Bonnie from the vampire diaries? And Willow from Buffy?

What of the arms monsters? They REALLY need to add more like Darkstalkers.

Change the names of the weapons:
Garulu saver -> wolfen saber
Basshaa magnum -> merman magnum
Dogga hammer -> Frankenstein hammer

Last edited:

I prefer Knight to be neutral, yet as he is one of the Checkmate Four (remove King from the position; as Checkmate Four should describe the King's elite bodyguard). His power surpasses both Rook and Bishop; but is the compassionate of the group. He's also laid back, usually doing as he pleases. However, when summoned, he's ruthless in the battlefield and merciless towards his enemies. He also has a special sword he carries with him along with a Kivat companion as his side; both used to restrict his power.

While Bishop is the keeper, Rook is the hunter; Knight is given the epithet:

"The Paladin"/"Fangire Clan's Black Knight"/Fangire's Special Forces

He usually doesn't feed often like his breathen and fasts. But when feeding, unlike glass fangs; he feeds on his victims like a traditional vampires. Furthermore, he doesn't sire, if he bite, it kills. In addition, his victims don't always have to be human. He can also absorb energy from his surroundings, mostly by touch, and is careful not to take too much to kill his victim; at worst the victim has the equivalent of a minor illness or faints.

I'm inclined to see Rat Fangire clones being used as foot soldiers as well.:laugh:

Change the names of the weapons:
Garulu saver -> wolfen saber
Basshaa magnum -> merman magnum
Dogga hammer -> Frankenstein hammer

(If Saban were to do it)

Garulu Saber -> Howling Saber or Fang Saber
Bassha Magnum -> Current Blaster or Torrent Blaster
Dogga Hammer -> Thunder Hammer or Storm Hammer

Last edited:
What do you think though of my idea on making Shizuka a witch and having her involved how the fuestles were made?

And Kiva needs more arms monsters.

What would you recommend Knight's fangire form? I can see the fangires having two riders as knight: a black kivat user and a female Saga to take Taiga's place.

Taiga can be the 3rd King after his father.

Last edited:
R

raden238

Most obvious change would be limiting Emperor Form instead of Wataru using it in every episode. Way too much spamming of that form. Everything else is fine really, I enjoyed the 1980s story overlapping with the 2008 story. If we took that out, the 2008 story would be lacking. I also would of had Megumi and Nago love interest hinting a lot earlier. Maybe Wataru having a girlfriend at the end. Some more bats and horror action.

Most obvious change would be limiting Emperor Form instead of Wataru using it in every episode. Way too much spamming of that form. Everything else is fine really, I enjoyed the 1980s story overlapping with the 2008 story. If we took that out, the 2008 story would be lacking. I also would of had Megumi and Nago love interest hinting a lot earlier. Maybe Wataru having a girlfriend at the end. Some more bats and horror action.

Well, the Emperor Form spam was due to practical reasons, specifically that the base Kiva suit was a NIGHTMARE to film in, being exceedingly hot and heavy. At least, that's what I've heard as the reason behind it's lack of use.