MV Maker
I wonder if Bluefin will release Frozen Figuart Zeros or they will be Japanese exclusives similar to the Iron Man figuarts due to license issues?

I doubt it, as Disney holds the rights to Frozen merch in the US and (from what I've seen) Disney likes to do everything themselves (though after that whole Kuuga thing, I'm not placing any bets).

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I doubt it, as Disney holds the rights to Frozen merch in the US and (from what I've seen) Disney likes to do everything themselves (though after that whole Kuuga thing, I'm not placing any bets).

There could be a high chance of that coming to the US. If they managed to bring the Mickey and Friends King Robo in the US, Then this can too. (The Frozen toys are not in a monopoly state, so they can come. the Marvels ones, though, are in the monopoly state because Hasbro hates competitors of their own licenses.)

wNK8RgS.jpg

LnzI4wU.jpg

dvDOadL.jpg

MV Maker
^Happy to see Jam and Suika getting the spotlight (it probably gives them a better chance of getting released, even as an expensive web exclusive). I wonder why they decided to reveal the Baron version of Suika Arms like this and not the Gaim version.
Also, fan theory: I wonder if, since Baron Suika was a one-off that Bandai is taking the time to produce, Suika Arms will have swappable parts to make both the Gaim and Baron versions (heck, maybe a Kurokage one, two)

D

Dr Kain

I really see no reason to own Jam. He was a lame one shot character that got his ass whooped when push came to shove and he had absolutely no development.

The manga version of her's fine.

Nah, Chibi Usa is just as bad in the manga, maybe even worse, especially as her desire to sleep with her father is really creepy in the manga. What is it with the Japanese and their love for incest?

Besides the figuart Vader and Storm Trooper we're also getting figuart versions of Luke and Han Solo!

tO9m0qm.jpg

The problem with Iron Man is that Hasbro have all the Marvel stuff locked down in the US. No one else is involved here but Disney, I don't see why they wouldn't want to distribute something like this.