闇 戦士
I'd say that out of all of these they at least have to release Yullian. Probably the only female Ultra we would ever get besides Ultra Mother

I'm not so sure about that we may get Kamila and Ultrawoman Beth eventually. I definitely think Kamila is a huge possibility.

I'm not so sure about that we may get Kamila and Ultrawoman Beth eventually. I definitely think Kamila is a huge possibility.

Hey, the more the merrier. I'm up for whatever. I'm just glad to see the series continuing. I was worried.

I'm still gonna hold out for the unlikely Ultraman Great and even more unlikely Ultraman Shadow lol

And Zetton of course.

Shyni
Hey, remember early in the line, when the first Mebius came out, they released alongside him Zamshaa, a minor character who was only in a few episodes? Kinda depressing that the line went from that to a major character like Hikari being only web-eclusive.

I still really don't understand how the Japanese market is so different than the Western market. Why do they hate owning villains so much? I really don't get it. My favorite characters are always villains in Star Wars, DBZ, Godzilla, Ultraman, anything! It makes no sense to me that there is such an aversion that manufacturers are reluctant to produce any villains.

Shyni
Even more bizarre considering the Spark Doll line is still running and is absolutely filled with bad guys. I know they're really cheap, but that should suggest there's some sort of market.

Yeah this line is Ultra Frustrating. There hasn't been a proper Ultra Monster since 2012's Red King. Hunter Knight Tsurugi is definitely my most wanted figure shown here.

I'm still holding out hope for Zetton and Baltan I.

Yeah this line is Ultra Frustrating. There hasn't been a proper Ultra Monster since 2012's Red King. Hunter Knight Tsurugi is definitely my most wanted figure shown here.

I'm still holding out hope for Zetton and Baltan I.

Ya Zetton and Baltan 1 are at the top of my villains list too. I also really want Metron, Mephilas, and Dada.