MV Maker
Looks like episode 11 onward is Premium only 'til next week.

EDIT: Also, 10 bucks says Tiga is the next one they add (I don't see them putting up Nexus, Ultraseven X, or Ginga).

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
look whose gonna watch this over max! i want nexus up there so badly though.

Since they are doing Ultraman then I wonder how long it will be until we get Kamen Rider, Garo and Sentai on the site?

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Supposedly Kamen Rider is too expensive for Crunchyroll and with Saban around I doubt they'll get anything from Sentai. I could see them doing Nexus next.

MV Maker
Since they are doing Ultraman then I wonder how long it will be until we get Kamen Rider, Garo and Sentai on the site?

Sadly, I doubt that'll happen for a long time, if ever. Not sure about Garo, but Sentai will probably lead to licence issues with Saban. As for Rider, I have it on good authority that the folks at Crunchy were excited to do it, but Toei's licencing fee was ridiculous (they wanted to charge as much as a guaranteed smash-hit, so Crunchy would almost undoubtedly have lost money). Seems the only reason Ultraman is getting so much love is that Tsubaraya didn't charge much, as this is basically easy money in their pocket.

Supposedly Kamen Rider is too expensive for Crunchyroll and with Saban around I doubt they'll get anything from Sentai. I could see them doing Nexus next.

I don't really see them doing Nexus, what with that show coming off boring to most newcomers to the genre (I should know, it was my first full Ultra series).

Last edited:

If Saban can allow the Japanese dubs of Digimon on Netflix and Zyuranger on DVD then Cruchyroll putting out Sentai won't be impossible. If Cruchyroll can release Super Sentai then they could do Kyoryuger with Dino Charge coming out or the older shows like Gekiranger, Abaranger or Gokaiger.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Since they skipped Go-Busters that would be the least likely to take any money from them.:thumbs:

Fingers crossed that Ginga S is added as a simulcast when it comes back and the rest of Ginga is added to the catalog.

Shyni
If Saban can allow the Japanese dubs of Digimon on Netflix and Zyuranger on DVD then Cruchyroll putting out Sentai won't be impossible.

Zyuranger DVD set is by Shout Factory, who were already partnered with Saban for PR DVDs, so maybe Crunchyroll might have a harder time.