That's, uh... Interesting. You'd think they'd make original Riders, Ultras, and Gundams, wouldn't you? Ah well.

Well, it's always a tradition in G Gen to have original characters. His name is Alfrodhi Seo and the ship name is Noben Nova. Seo's design kinda remind me of Aphrodia, maybe he is her relative? XD

Lurker
Well, it's always a tradition in G Gen to have original characters. His name is Alfrodhi Seo and the ship name is Noben Nova. Seo's design kinda remind me of Aphrodia, maybe he is her relative? XD

difference being they are pilots in that game, and the number of available gundams/MS outnumber the number of playable pilots since a lot of the gundams doesn't have a designated pilot, that's where the original characters comes in to play.

Site is updated again with 3 new characters. The new playable units are Zoffy, Beast, and AGE-2 Dark Hound. There is also a new stage type called challenge mission.

Those screenshots are from the main sites and Dengeki play review. Here's the Dengeki link http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/937/937277/

The article mostly talk about the systems and the different attributes of Ultra, Rider, and Gundam. The Ultras are the power-oriented units and are great in battling boss, the Riders have a low cost consumption and are effective in dealing with the grunt units, while the Gundams have lower firepower than the Ultras and Riders but most of them have a multi-lock attack to deal with many enemies at once.

They also said that you can choose which route you want to play first, and you can't select the other routes before you finish the selected route first. They recommend doing the Ultra route first since there's only a few enemies there.

Lurker
In case nobody knew, Gundam Guy has been sharing a lot of pics:
Stuff in here not included in PVs include:

-Cancer Zodiarts

Cancer Zodiarts were already shown in the really early PV's, including his Supernova form

The article mostly talk about the systems and the different attributes of Ultra, Rider, and Gundam. The Ultras are the power-oriented units and are great in battling boss, the Riders have a low cost consumption and are effective in dealing with the grunt units, while the Gundams have lower firepower than the Ultras and Riders but most of them have a multi-lock attack to deal with many enemies at once.

so basically Ultras are Super Robots...

i personally prefer the Lost Heroes version of Utras, with the Ultras having really high stats in all area but only for the first 3 turns and then needs to recharge/becomes really weak for a few turns

the Gundam description is pretty much like their LH counterparts, where attacking multiple enemies at once are their only selling point(and having low cost, weak attacks, aside from God Gundam), and the Riders are the middle class between the uber Ultras and weak-ass Gundams

They also said that you can choose which route you want to play first, and you can't select the other routes before you finish the selected route first. They recommend doing the Ultra route first since there's only a few enemies there.

just like some of the G Gen games, including G-Gen WARS

How much Japanese do I need to know in order to understand this game?

Lurker
How much Japanese do I need to know in order to understand this game?

to understand and enjoy the story? probably a lot, to play the game?, none, to actually win hard fights? a little, plus looking back and forth at the JP wiki/google translate