Quick question, are the silhouettes usually indication of the color the rider/hero's main color supposed to be? I forget. If so, it'll be interesting to see a blue drive

Unfortunately, no. I was just looking at an old silhouette pic of Gaim Jinba Lemon, and it was bright red. There's no telling what color this guy will be, but in the show, he looks black.

I just assumed that the figure you all are speculating about is Drive. It seems to be part of the OP like how Fourze and Wizard had their monologues leading into the OP every episode rather than from the opening scene.

Lurker
I just assumed that the figure you all are speculating about is Drive. It seems to be part of the OP like how Fourze and Wizard had their monologues leading into the OP every episode rather than from the opening scene.

The thing is that, according to Overtime's subs, Shinnosuke says in the opening the narration that during the Global Freeze there was already someone fighting the monsters, and that happens 6 months before he becomes Drive for the first time.

Shining~

The thing is that, according to Overtime's subs, Shinnosuke says in the opening the narration that during the Global Freeze there was already someone fighting the monsters, and that happens 6 months before he becomes Drive for the first time.

Not to mention the different helmet and the use of bike instead of a car.

Lurker
I still hope the show will have more than two Riders. About 3 or 4 like Faiz and Blade would be fine. Seriously, Gaim was so much fun with those multiple Riders, I just feel kinda lonely seeing Drive is the only Rider around right now