I want to make sure his eyes are not going to be jacked up. That he is not going to have Kool-Aid all over snout. And that his teeth will be properly painted.

Ya I can't believe that ever made it out of the factory in such terrible condition, especially with what we were paying for it and how much they tried to build hype

闇 戦士
Meh, I couldn't give two flying shits about the Showa era of Gamera as those movies absolute stinkers. I own them on DVD because I feel compelled to, not because I actually like them. I mean, the first one was pretty good, but Barugon is way too long and boring while the rest are just crap. Give me Irys, Legion, and Gyaos and I'll be perfectly happy.

tumblr_mgn2l0LpwI1qk697ro1_400_zpsbf102eda.gif

Stop playing doc. You know you love this ****.:laugh:

Last edited:
Space Ninja
That is a good price initially but won't shipping to the US just be like $30 anyway? So the price isn't really that discounted?

If you ship it EMS with a bag of rocks, maybe. Gamera's not going to need a huge box like some of the MonsterArts do and has no diecast or anything else that ought to make him unnaturally heavy. Probably around $10 SAL and $15, maybe $20 EMS, and only if you ship him alone with nothing else.

No matter what, he's still not going to cost the $100 people kept erroneously parroting.

闇 戦士
That's right Baltan. I've only been burnt once by amiami when it comes to shipping. King Ghidorah was the only figure that made shipping skyrocket and that was because of the huge box he came in. Gamera isn't going to be a problem at all just like Godzilla and any other regular sized Monsterarts figure.

I exclusively order from eKnightmedia because they always have their pre-orders at a $10-$15 discount and they always have free shipping on anything over $35, plus it's American which is always a plus. Anything to help them know there's a real market here right?

My current set up with the new effect sets:

Looks awesome. I think I might have seen you post that on Facebook in the Toho Kaiju Union right?

By the way, who are your top five on your wishlist right now? Mine are:

1. Garuda re-release (I can dream)
2. Muto 2-Pack
3. KingGoji (Godzilla 1962)
4. Guilala
5. Clover

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

As I wait for my Larva set to arrive, I decided to mimic one of my favorite scenes from G2000:

Godzilla200026_zps0adcd769.jpg

闇 戦士
NICE! I love that pic Doc! It looks like it came straight out of the film.:thumbs: