Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 45 - "The Final Battle of the Two Destined People!"

Another intense episode!

RIP Minato and Zack.
Gaku Matsuda didn't get flowers yet?!

The episode seemed to drag on quite a bit, though. Though they have to wrap everything up in this episode or not at all because the next episode is the ending to the main story.

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Oretachi ga saigo no cliffhanger cliffhanger cliffhanger cliffhanger!

Yeah the next episode determines the end.

Lurker
Jesus take the wheel, the start of the final battle was epic. :castlerock:

Also, Minato's actress got her flowers so she is confirmed dead, but apparently Zack's actor didn't...

Undoubtedly one of the most exciting and intense 24 minutes of television I have experienced.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Well RIP Minato, another female Rider that cannot survive the series, but she is the longest survived out of all the female Riders (I don't really count Nadeshiko as one, she's not human anyway).

Realistically the bomb would have flown Kaito off the building but I doubt it would have killed him anyway. Zack should have been dead from that bomb with that sort of distance. Minato really should have been in bits, I mean at least give her some fake blood?

Love the fight there, including the bikes, Ranbu Escalation is such a great song, did they play the whole song there?

Also did anyone recognise Leo Zodiarts there as the leader of the troops?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Given that they wouldn't even let Kaito kill Ryouma, a villain, directly, I wouldn't be surprised if Zack survived since there are no flowers

"Training."
Toei: Ok, I know you. Try not to kill off all the characters.

Urobuchi: Yeah ok. I'll just kill their belts instead and maybe sneak some character deaths here and there.

Lurker
Well RIP Minato, another female Rider that cannot survive the series, but she is the longest survived out of all the female Riders (I don't really count Nadeshiko as one, she's not human anyway).

Mayu/Kamen Rider Mage is the first (non AR) female Rider to survive the series she appeared in though.