Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Red Ranger
Out of curiosity, we're still in the Forbidden Fruit Saga, Right? Because There should still be room for one more Saga after it ends.

Out of curiosity, we're still in the Forbidden Fruit Saga, Right? Because There should still be room for one more Saga after it ends.

Well, the Forbidden Fruit saga started on ep 33 after Kiwami was introduced, and we'll be reaching episode 40 soon, so this could be the last one. But since there's supposedly 47 episodes for Gaim, the last 7 could be titled "The King" saga, since whoever obtains the fruit will be able to remake the world in their image.

On a different note, has anyone wondered how the Drive vs Gaim crossover will go down? With the new ganbarazing introducing the Heisei rider lockseeds (Kuuga-Kiva) we could get something similar to the Gaim & Wizard movie with the 4 Gaim riders having Neo-Heisei rider armor, but apply it to more of the Gaim riders. But if a majority of them die in the next few episodes, that would be impossible. But would still be cool to see someone like Baron using Blade Arms.

Toku Prince
So everyone knows that episode 40 won't be airing on the 10th, right? Gaim's August schedule is going to be a bit messy because of Koshien.

Red Ranger
Yeah, if it rains then the episode will air as usual. Right now it's looking cloudy with a 40% chance of rain but there's still a week to go. :p

Somebody in Japan! Do a rain dance! I am NOT going an extra week without Gaim!

Lurker

Well, the Forbidden Fruit saga started on ep 33 after Kiwami was introduced, and we'll be reaching episode 40 soon, so this could be the last one. But since there's supposedly 47 episodes for Gaim, the last 7 could be titled "The King" saga, since whoever obtains the fruit will be able to remake the world in their image.

Wait, they announced that we got a saga change? I was still wondering when we'd leave the Overlord Saga. XD

I kind of figure that there's no reason to have another saga, in that case - if we're in the Forbidden Fruit Saga, then it seems fair that this be the final plot of the show. It's what they've built up to.

On a different note, has anyone wondered how the Drive vs Gaim crossover will go down? With the new ganbarazing introducing the Heisei rider lockseeds (Kuuga-Kiva) we could get something similar to the Gaim & Wizard movie with the 4 Gaim riders having Neo-Heisei rider armor, but apply it to more of the Gaim riders. But if a majority of them die in the next few episodes, that would be impossible. But would still be cool to see someone like Baron using Blade Arms.

I kind of don't expect any new Riders or new forms, if anything just a recolor of some previous suit, maybe the return of some previously used Legend Rider armors. Right now my only reason for not expecting anything is the fact that Drive's catologue scans advertise a car and Lockseed set, which I'm betting is related to said movie. It's only silhouettes, but the colors of them suggest to me that they'll be a Gaim car and Drive Lockseed. If we do get something like a new Rider and/or form, it'll be as an online exclusive later on down the line.

As far as who'll be in it... I would suspect that, at the very least, Baron would probably be involved since he's the secondary for Gaim. Can't really be sure about anything since the show is unpredictable and hasn't ended.