Never seen Kuuga, so I'm gonna have to take your word for that.

I don't think Kouta's power-ups come during times when he was in a negative direction though. Rather, I think it comes in times where he had a choice of what to do and couldn't find the motivation to push himself to make that choice, thus needing someone else to push him.

If I look at it that way, it seems he's rather passive compared to previous Riders.

You ever hear the saying "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?"

More importantly, think about who's the one doing it almost every single time? Sagara. Now, think about those moments as well, notice how the tone gets progressively more sinister, going from the off-handed "You interest me" gift of the Genesis core, to Kachidoki's almost out of body experience(Everyone just disappearing, the lights going dark, kind of doubt it really happened and was probably all an illusion created by Sagara.) to finally Kiwami's down right sinister overtones.(Also... only time Kouta really made a grab for them. Every other time, Sagara either placed it on the table or forced it into his hand. Another part that makes me suspicious of Kiwami[Seriously, I'll be upset if it never comes back to bite him in the ass, you don't just make deals with the devil and come out unscathed.] and what it could bring.)

You ever hear the saying "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?"

And that (The end point being "Hell") is exactly why I'm fearing for the ending.

I'm really not a big fan of hero stories ending in tragedy, and that alone has the potential to make a series automatically bad for me. Another franchise I watched for the past year (Keizoku 2: SPEC) ending did not sit well with me, too so it kinda makes me un-stoked that I may have to go through it over again.

Ah, well, we'll wait and see.

And that (The end point being "Hell") is exactly why I'm fearing for the ending.

I'm really not a big fan of hero stories ending in tragedy, and that alone has the potential to make a series automatically bad for me. Another franchise I watched for the past year (Keizoku 2: SPEC) ending did not sit well with me, too so it kinda makes me un-stoked that I may have to go through it over again.

Ah, well, we'll wait and see.

Well, it's not like I WANT Kouta to suffer, at least not in the same way I'd want, say, Kusaka to, but for the sake of the story... well, lets just say I want Kachidoki to be his last Henshin, at least of his own series anyway.

To those of you who consider those cross overs as kanon, will ToQgers, Kikaider and other heroes all help Gaim and co in fighting the Overlords and saving the world?

To those of you who consider those cross overs as kanon, will ToQgers, Kikaider and other heroes all help Gaim and co in fighting the Overlords and saving the world?
Toku tends to be a shared universe only when there's a commercial reason to do so, and then the doors slam shut again. There are no movies to promote atm so there's no reason for them to crossover with those characters again. I'd be very surprised if Gaim didn't run to the end with just it's own characters now.

The Toqgers are from another world anyway as stated by Narutaki. And Kikaider could just be busy elsewhere.

I still think we could see past Riders making a guest appearance if they decide to give Drive an early tv show debut like what Gaim got in Wizard though. Otherwise, realistically, no they won't appear.

The ToQGers were clearly just a figment of Kouta's imagination after he ate a really, really bad banana that was shaped like a train. It's not like any of that was real... right?

How else could something as stupid as groups of Kamen Riders randomly deciding to fight each other based solely on the years they originated in ever come to exist? Food poisoning induced hallucinations, that's how.