Shouldn't the Jinba forms have some slightly different stats, due to Cherry's super speed and... isn't Lemon supposed to have more power? Or are the guys behind the stats not on the same page as the writers again, ala Agito?

Anyway, I don't get why anyone would think the Energy riders all have the exact same stats just because they all have the same class of Lockseed and driver. I mean, the Sengoku drivers don't work that way, everyone but the nuts have same class and they have rather different levels of power.

Unless he was talking about a magnitude of power, that the Energy riders are all at the same general level of power, with the differences only being in comparison to each other. Which could make sense, the difference really isn't that big, with a range of only about 3 tons... well, when I put it that way. Then again, Rider stats kind of run on bullshit anyway, like Pokémon sizes, although these don't make you tear your hair out trying to figure out how a Dunsparce is almost as big as a Charizard, as they at least make sense comparatively.

Kind of weird that Melon doesn't really have any outstanding features. I mean, he's not the fastest, not the strongest nor the most agile, you'd think he'd have something special, I mean, he's not even the only all-rounder, Sigurd's in the same boat but you at least expect Sigurd to kind of suck, but Zangetsu? Not so much.

Shouldn't the Jinba forms have some slightly different stats, due to Cherry's super speed and... isn't Lemon supposed to have more power? Or are the guys behind the stats not on the same page as the writers again, ala Agito?

The special abilities are mentioned in their descriptions, but don't appear in the stat numbers. Remember, in the show, it was mentioned that for some reason Kouta used those forms beyond Ryoma's estimations of their abilities.

^It seems to be a property of the Genesis Core. The Genesis Drivers were likely built around extracting more raw power from the Energy Lockseeds (which imo is in line with Ryoma's desire for more power) at the expense of any potential abilities.

That difference between energy riders is due to individual skill of the users.

That is almost certainly not true unless you are willing to believe that Ryoma is somehow physically equal or en par with Takatora.

They all use the generic, bulk produced Energy Driver, which can't be different in strength.
Surely you realize the Drivers aren't what makes the difference, but the lockseeds each energy rider uses. The fact that Jinba Gaim has different abilities using different energy lockseeds clearly illustrates that they are not the same.

Last edited:
Welcome
Micchy's self loathing. Takatora's ghost isn't trying to convince Micchy to change course, he's just insulting him. He's just giving him more motivation to keep his way!

The more I watch this show, the more I realize how much of a little crybaby Micchy has been the entire series. Honestly, he probably has it the best out of everyone there.
He claims that he has no options in life. He's the future heir of the most powerful corporation in the world, so he definitely has the money to really do what he wants to do.
Micchy complains about how Takatora has taken control of his entire life and just showed dissatisfaction towards him, but really, Takatora has done almost nothing to Micchy. Takatora spends half the first part of the series just telling him about how great Micchy is, how amazing the Kureshimas are, and how successful Micchy will be in the future compared to everyone else. All he's done is basically tell Micchy to improve his grades and study a little, which really doesn't mean much for a little genius like Micchy. His grades dropped, probably a lot too, due to his Rider duties, so naturally, Takatora addressed it, but he didn't punish him or have any hostility towards him. He just said his grades were dropping. Takatora didn't even punish him for being a Beat Rider. He basically just said that his actions were natural and just let him continue doing what he wanted to.
Then, you have the Mai situation Micchy's obsessed with. Micchy is basically a pretty boy genius who seems pretty athletic, as shown by the recent episodes, that can talk to and manipulate basically everyone without them knowing. Seems like the whole package for immature teen girls. Mai, in episode five, said that she agreed with Micchy, wanted to take his side, and that she believed in him more than Kouta basically, so she already kinda cares for him. If Micchy had talked to her more, he probably wouldn't have a problem. Instead, he decides to creep on her, stalk her, and just spend his days watching videos of her dancing on his phone and complaining about how much he wants her.
Then, his best friend, who has been suffering from the burden of being a powerless bystander to a murder of one of his friends and the accidental murder of his other best friend, tells Mai to vent out his pain and have a shoulder to cry on, he gets all blood thirsty. Mai has a right to know about Yuuya, who was their team captain, turning into a monster and getting killed. Mai decides to tell the world, which Kouta didn't even want or expect of her to do, and then he starts lashing out at Kouta instead of Mai. Mai defends Kouta, but Kouta then defends Micchy. Who does Micchy decide to kill with an elaborate plan? The guy who defended him. He even went as far as to make sure he got the job done by walking over to the unconscious body and preparing to end his life, which would've happened if not for Baron.
Kouta makes his brother happy, so he decides to plan his brother's assassination just because Takatora decides to have a little more faith in humanity. Takatora didn't even have any plans set to start helping out the world, he just simply said he might take a chance.
There's definitely a reason why Micchy has a self loathing problem and it's because deep down, he knows that every problem he's ever had rooted from his own actions, yet he continues to blame everyone else.

Lurker
All Energy Riders from weakest to strongest based on punching power (including Gaim Jimber):

Marika (Peach):

• Punching power: 12.1 t.
  • Kicking power: 16 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 27 m.
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5.5 sec.
Gaim Jimber Lemon, Jimber Cherry, Jimber Peach, or Jimber Melon (absolutely no difference except for the enhanced skill of each version i.e. Cherry's hearing ability)

• Punching power: 13.7 t.
  • Kicking power: 17.9 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 25 m. (82 ft.)
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5.6 sec.
Sigurd (Cherry):

• Punching power: 14 t.
  • Kicking power: 18.9 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 24 m.
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 6.1 sec.
Zangetsu Shin (Melon) [no difference between Mitsuzane & Takatora]:

• Punching power: 14.3 t.
  • Kicking power: 18.2 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 24 m.
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 6.1 sec.
Baron Lemon Energy Arms:

• Punching power: 15.1 t.
  • Kicking power: 18.3 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 25 m.
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5.9 sec.
Duke (Lemon):

• Punching power: 15.7 t.
  • Kicking power: 19.5 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 22 m. (72 ft.)
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 6.4 sec.
Your assertion that all Energy Riders are the equal except for the skill of the user is completely false. Hell even Baron & Duke both using Genesis Drivers and Lemon Energy Lockseeds are not equal in physical power; Duke is physically stronger than Baron & Duke can run at maximum speed for longer than Baron, but Baron can jump higher than Duke.

Gaim Kachidoki Arms:

• Punching power: 16 t.
  • Kicking power: 21.4 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 16 m. (52 ft.)
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 7.2 sec.
Gaim Kiwami Arms:

• Punching power: 14.5 t.
  • Kicking power: 20.4 t.
  • Maximum jump height: 20 m. (65 ft.)
  • Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5.8 sec.

Gaim Kachidoki Arms is physically stronger than every Energy Rider.

Gaim Kiwami Arms out classes the punching power of all Energy Riders except for both Lemon Energy Lockseed users, & Gaim Kiwami Arms out classes the kicking power of all Energy Riders.

Whelp, this is certainly weird. Like, it doesn't make any sense to me. Why would essentially the same belts differ in power. But oh well, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Whelp, this is certainly weird. Like, it doesn't make any sense to me. Why would essentially the same belts differ in power. But oh well, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I'm certain that the strengths and stats are based on the person as well. Gaim Banana Arms is weaker than Baron Banana Arms, which should give a clear indication that it isn't just the belt, but also the user. Though Drivers, can vary. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND posted in a summary for EP 39
that Ryoma tweaks his Genesis Driver to become stronger.

Though the Genesis Driver are simply drivers that extract the power from an Energy Lockseed. Since they don't grant any difference at all in terms of abilities, I assume it's going to be based on the actual user that defines it's statistics, alongside with finetuning.

Stats are meaningless in the show, tbh. Bravo's stats are stronger than Marika's stats, but he still lost to Jimber Lemon when Kouta wasn't even experienced with it, overpowering him. Yet, Kouta struggled against a held-back Marika only to kick her ass in their second encounter despite the fact that she was fighting seriously when he was in Jimber Peach (of all things) without breaking a sweat, a sign that Kouta got stronger/better with the Jimber forms.

The same goes with Kouta's encounter with Duke. Kouta got two-shotted with a smack to his chest and a shot from the Sonic Arrow that canceled his transformation. The second time they fought, Kouta has been shown to actually injure Duke, causing him to flinch back and was able to cancel out his Lemon Energy Sonic Arrow Finisher, which I'm going to assume is stronger than the Genesis and Sengoku Driver Functions because everybody uses that Bow finisher.

The best way to think about it is that the Lockseed's increase in power and agility is also based on your actual physical prowess.

仮面ライダーバロン バナナアームズ (Baron Banana Arms)

■身長:208cm
■体重:114kg
■パンチ力:8.8t (Punching Power)
■キック力:12.4t (Kick Power)
■ジャンプ力:ひと跳び24m
■走力:100mを6.1秒

仮面ライダー鎧武 バナナアームズ (Gaim Banana Arms)

■身長:204cm
■体重:108kg
■パンチ力:7.7t (Punching Power)
■キック力:10.2t (Kicking Power)
■ジャンプ力:ひと跳び26m
■走力:100mを5.9秒

Last edited:
Lurker

The more I watch this show, the more I realize how much of a little crybaby Micchy has been the entire series. Honestly, he probably has it the best out of everyone there.
He claims that he has no options in life. He's the future heir of the most powerful corporation in the world, so he definitely has the money to really do what he wants to do.
Micchy complains about how Takatora has taken control of his entire life and just showed dissatisfaction towards him, but really, Takatora has done almost nothing to Micchy. Takatora spends half the first part of the series just telling him about how great Micchy is, how amazing the Kureshimas are, and how successful Micchy will be in the future compared to everyone else. All he's done is basically tell Micchy to improve his grades and study a little, which really doesn't mean much for a little genius like Micchy. His grades dropped, probably a lot too, due to his Rider duties, so naturally, Takatora addressed it, but he didn't punish him or have any hostility towards him. He just said his grades were dropping. Takatora didn't even punish him for being a Beat Rider. He basically just said that his actions were natural and just let him continue doing what he wanted to.
Then, you have the Mai situation Micchy's obsessed with. Micchy is basically a pretty boy genius who seems pretty athletic, as shown by the recent episodes, that can talk to and manipulate basically everyone without them knowing. Seems like the whole package for immature teen girls. Mai, in episode five, said that she agreed with Micchy, wanted to take his side, and that she believed in him more than Kouta basically, so she already kinda cares for him. If Micchy had talked to her more, he probably wouldn't have a problem. Instead, he decides to creep on her, stalk her, and just spend his days watching videos of her dancing on his phone and complaining about how much he wants her.
Then, his best friend, who has been suffering from the burden of being a powerless bystander to a murder of one of his friends and the accidental murder of his other best friend, tells Mai to vent out his pain and have a shoulder to cry on, he gets all blood thirsty. Mai has a right to know about Yuuya, who was their team captain, turning into a monster and getting killed. Mai decides to tell the world, which Kouta didn't even want or expect of her to do, and then he starts lashing out at Kouta instead of Mai. Mai defends Kouta, but Kouta then defends Micchy. Who does Micchy decide to kill with an elaborate plan? The guy who defended him. He even went as far as to make sure he got the job done by walking over to the unconscious body and preparing to end his life, which would've happened if not for Baron.
Kouta makes his brother happy, so he decides to plan his brother's assassination just because Takatora decides to have a little more faith in humanity. Takatora didn't even have any plans set to start helping out the world, he just simply said he might take a chance.
There's definitely a reason why Micchy has a self loathing problem and it's because deep down, he knows that every problem he's ever had rooted from his own actions, yet he continues to blame everyone else.

So basically Micchi is a little *****.