Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Answering some questions:

Thanks! Appreciate it. But may I also ask one more thing, how would you describe the characters in this? Are they completely AU out are they somewhat themselves from the series?

Sorry for asking continuously, just curious. I really hope you enjoyed this movie. :thumbs:

[HIDE]They don't seem AU at all, the impression I had was that Lapis created his Dream World on top of our world since Micchy realizes that this is not their Zawame-shi when he sees Takatora.

Micchy is something interesting, he is a good guy in the movie but he remembers having killed his brother. He doesn't seem evil, just full of regret. So I guess this is a little bit after the current point of the series.[/HIDE]

I had a few questions that are largely irrelevant to the thread since they're more for my own fanfiction, but I do have some that might be worth asking for other folks here.

- What is Kaito's role in this? I couldn't recall anything noteworthy being said. Is he kind of like the tie-in episode Kaito, where he knows he's sort of aware of the fake world but sort of playing along? He seems to be nicely dressed so I assume he's got something different going on.

- Similarly, what does Mitchy do? Is he on Team Gaim as a second Rider, or what? Igadevil suggested he seems more like his old self here, more genuinely heroic.

- Does the dark Gaim's Black Jinba Arms (whatever it's called at this point) have a unique transformation sound, or is it just regular Jinba Lemon's? Oooor is it even heard at all?

- This whole Kogane-is-Yuuya thing, I'm assuming he was never Yuuya the whole time but just took on the likeness of this world's Yuuya to get closer to the Riders?

- Do they do enough with Yuuya for him to have a describable personality? The show makes vague mention early on of what he's like (curious but reliable) but do they just write him from scratch for this?

[HIDE]- He doesn't seem aware that it is an alternate world, but he didn't say otherwise so it could be both ways. The new clothes are his civil clothes, there is no Dance Teams in this world so no Team Baron uniforms.

- Micchy is working alone during the movie. He is wondering by the Kureshima mansion alone when Takatora appears and talks with him like every other day. He then realizes that this is not his world since his brother is still alive. He is not like his old self, he is still dark and menaces to kill Lapis at one point but this time he only seems sad.

- No, the usual "Hanamichi On Stage! Jimber Lemon Ha Ha!". The Genesis Riders on the other side have a different "Soda!" sound.

- Yes, to get closer to Kouta in order to create the Dark Gaim.

- He is the big brother of the team, same personality as the series.[/HIDE]

what is the whole scene with zangetsu and bravo about? why do they fight?

[HIDE]After Peco, Hase and Zack died, Oren appears on TV and openly calls on a war against Yggdrasil, who he believes is the one behind this. So they fight.[/HIDE]

Answering some questions:

[HIDE]They don't seem AU at all, the impression I had was that Lapis created his Dream World on top of our world since Micchy realizes that this is not their Zawame-shi when he sees Takatora.

Micchy is something interesting, he is a good guy in the movie but he remembers having killed his brother. He doesn't seem evil, just full of regret. So I guess this is a little bit after the current point of the series.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]- He doesn't seem aware that it is an alternate world, but he didn't say otherwise so it could be both ways. The new clothes are his civil clothes, there is no Dance Teams in this world so no Team Baron uniforms.

- Micchy is working alone during the movie. He is wondering by the Kureshima mansion alone when Takatora appears and talks with him like every other day. He then realizes that this is not his world since his brother is still alive. He is not like his old self, he is still dark and menaces to kill Lapis at one point but this time he only seems sad.

- No, the usual "Hanamichi On Stage! Jimber Lemon Ha Ha!". The Genesis Riders on the other side have a different "Soda!" sound.

- Yes, to get closer to Kouta in order to create the Dark Gaim.

- He is the big brother of the team, same personality as the series.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]After Peco, Hase and Zack died, Oren appears on TV and openly calls on a war against Yggdrasil, who he believes is the one behind this. So they fight.[/HIDE]

How is the movie's ending? Does Kouta end up going back to the regular world?
How is Kamuro killed, exactly?

How is the movie's ending? Does Kouta end up going back to the regular world?
How is Kamuro killed, exactly?

[HIDE]Yes, he goes back exactly where he was before meeting Lapis, then Lapis appears and hits that he is actually dead we then see, in Helheim is bracelet and weapon fallen on the ground next to a soccer ball. It is left to the imagination if e died fighting or not.[/HIDE]

So the movie explicitly states Takatora is dead?

[HIDE]No, after Takatora leaves the room Micchy goes "Wait a minute. But I...this is not the same Zawame-shi". And stars investigating.[/HIDE]

Lurker
Some new episode titles

Episode 40 (8/10): "Overlord's Awakening"
Writer: Gen Urobutchi

Episode 41 (8/17): "Clash! The Overlord King"
Writer: Gen Urobutchi, Jun Haganeya

Episode 42 (8/24)
Writer: Gen Urobutchi, Jun Haganeya

Episode 43 (8/31)
Writer: Gen Urobutchi

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I seriously hope one of those episodes is where Micchy finally gets taken down or Kouta finally losing it on him.

Everywhere You Go
Maybe we'll get to see the blue Overlord. Since Lapis is Kouta's Overlord counterpart or something, then maybe Kouta will transform into an Overlord and look the same as Lapis' Overlord form.:D

Yes, he goes back exactly where he was before meeting Lapis, then Lapis appears and hits that he is actually dead we then see, in Helheim is bracelet and weapon fallen on the ground next to a soccer ball. It is left to the imagination if e died fighting or not.

So could the bracelet and weapon be things that Lapis had when he was in his Overlord form or something?