Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Lurker
Ones own opinion does not match the opinion of an entire fandom. There are people who are super into it. I like Kiwami Arms a lot now that it's debuted.

That being said I kind of hope to see a new Rider by the next movie, it might be a throwaway thing since they probably wouldn't make a toy for it, but I'm always into seeing more.

Lurker
But Shiba! Last time I checked, people called it worse the Decade Complete Form! They were enticed with their favorite Kamen Riders stupidly mimicking Decade slapping his side!

Lurker
Alright you've spammed this thread before with nothing but a string of posts hating on Kiwami Arms, let's not have that again please.

Lurker
Random idea; Gaim uses a special powered up version of Gaim Arms! There, then they can resell the Gaim Lockseed as a retail item in new colors. :D It would make sense to me since the one that was given out recently is called "special clear theatrical version" which implies there's another version.

Ore, Sanjou!
[HIDE]
- Kamuro is useless, he transforms once to transform into a soccer ball.

Goddang it all, Toei. This both really ticks me off and makes me question why they made Kamuro in the first place(and by this I mean the rider, not the character)

both of the past two movies with Gaim in them had one exclusive rider each, so what was the point of making two for this movie if one of the suits was barely going to have any screentime?

it also doesn't help that while the Golden Apple fits both into the series mythos and the mythology it was inspired by, a Silver Apple doesn't fit at all

if Kamuro doesn't get a proper fight scene in the Director's Cut, I am going to remember this as one of the stupidest things Toei ever did

Goddang it all, Toei. This both really ticks me off and makes me question why they made Kamuro in the first place(and by this I mean the rider, not the character)

both of the past two movies with Gaim in them had one exclusive rider each, so what was the point of making two for this movie if one of the suits was barely going to have any screentime?

it also doesn't help that while the Golden Apple fits both into the series mythos and the mythology it was inspired by, a Silver Apple doesn't fit at all

if Kamuro doesn't get a proper fight scene in the Director's Cut, I am going to remember this as one of the stupidest things Toei ever did

They probably wanted to make an equivalent suit, but then decided: hey lets make Sagara give an
Over Lord
a Sengoku Driver and a Silver Apple Lockseed, destroying any chance for Kouta to use a different Lockseed should the scenario come if Sagara disables Kachidoki/Kiwami Arms. Not a big fan of
a recolored Zangetsu Shin with a Gaim head slapped on to begin with anyways

Ore, Sanjou!
a recolored Zangetsu Shin with a Gaim head slapped on to begin with anyways

no, it's more like a mix. most of it is a re-do of Gaim's suit because it has Gaims's pattern on the arms and legs, and the only part of it from Zangetsu Shin is the torso.

besides, to be fair, Malus' undersuit is just a re-color of Baron's with a new helmet