Also if Kouta does break both of Micchi's Drivers and Redyue kills him then that means he'll probably die blaming Kouta for his death. Micchi isn't redeemed and everyone is happy.

At this phase Redyue will almost certainly be killed by Micchy with her end coming from the "toy" that she has broken.

Kouta needs to grow up. He's coming off more and more as a naive child than ever before. Mitsuzane is beyond redemption, the fact Kouta can't see that makes me think less of him.

Well, watching this episode again I can actually buy Mitchi's new-found strength. He's utterly cracked. He's insane, and nothing phases him. Not even his hallucinations. It's not like he's improved as a fighter, it's more like he now enjoys fighting and doesn't care about the pain. While catching the finishers was ridiculous, it does set up Mitchi has a formidable foe, which is great. The way he moves in this episode is really reminiscent of Ouja from Ryuki.

And Roshuo definitely proved in this episode that his closest real world counterpart was Takatora. (this was confirmed, just never could make the strong connection till now) They definitely think the same.

Finally, the best thing about next episode is I have no idea what is going to happen. I look at the trailer and go "eh" but then I realize something extremely significant could happen that we don't know about and hopefully ep 40 will be a huge surprise.

Lurker
Kouta needs to grow up. He's coming off more and more as a naive child than ever before. Mitsuzane is beyond redemption, the fact Kouta can't see that makes me think less of him.

The way I see it is he doesn't want to see it. It takes a total sociopath to readily accept that someone who was once a good friend is now totally beyond redemption and cant be saved

The way I see it is he doesn't want to see it. It takes a total sociopath to readily accept that someone who was once a good friend is now totally beyond redemption and cant be saved

Especially when Kouta doesn't want to make the same mistake he did with Yuya. Not to mention that Mai told Kaito why she wouldn't give up on Micchi. Since she said that only a weak person would give up on his/her friends.

Lurker
As much as I want Kouta to beat Micchy up, I would like a build up of that from Kouta. People keep forgetting that it's only been two episodes since Kouta found out about this treachery.

Last edited:
Lurker
I understand plot being more important than power levels, but completely disregarding them is a bit too much. Kiwami is TWO levels above Energy riders. I could almost swallow Kachidoki staggering from one shot of Sonic Arrow, but Kiwami shouldn't even rely on Kouta convictions when the power gap is this big. Here's how battle between Mitchi and Kiwami Kouta should look:

Kouta is standing there, thinking "What do I do, do I need to really fight Mitchy?" all absorbed in thought.
Meanwhile, Mitchi is running around Kouta, hitting him over and over, like a little kid slapping an adult with an inflatable hammer... None of the hits even distracting Kouta from his dramatic dilemma.

"Training."
I hope this whole "Micchy is evil/Micchy has lost control" issue ends soon. It's beginning to drag a bit. This was like when Mutsuki couldn't control himself due to the Category Ace Spider Undead ; I just couldn't watch anymore and wanted it to end. It dragged on for over 20 episodes dammit!

The new Tendou Souji
Eh, unlike Micchy, Mutsuki did have a point he was getting better but then Shoji Imai's Jack Form arc came in and he just ended up evil yet again. Micchy's been far more consistent.

I agree with you about the length, though; it does feel similar.