That'll probably end up encouraging him to ask being transformed into an Overlord. Which is gonna happen anyways.

I don't think he can just ask to be transformed into an Overlord. Well, he could ask Roshuo, but he wouldn't do it. His only chance would be eating a Helheim fruit and surviving by luck or fate.

Lurker
Come on Hawktiger, get a mook belt and become Kurokage. Assuming you're still alive, of course.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
It'd be nice but it won't.

Yeah, sadly enough. But even Ankh's betrayal didn't drag out this long. Then again his situation is different. I guess Evil Micchy is here to stay, and we might only see his end in the third to last episode or something like that.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i think if koyomi's feelings with haruto defeated gremlin, im wondering if mai's with kota somehow will make him stronger to defeat the overlords?

because haruto didnt need the final form to defeat gremlin because of koyomi's feelings, actually in fourze, everyone's friendship with gentaro defeated Gamou without the final form, i wonder it will be same with kota?

Lurker
Also if Kouta does break both of Micchi's Drivers and Redyue kills him then that means he'll probably die blaming Kouta for his death. Micchi isn't redeemed and everyone is happy.

Life is viewtiful
I suppose all these interruptions may have forced Urobutchi to make things go faster. Even then, trying to take Micchy as a legitimate threat in this episode is just so forced. Especially when he's not that much of a skilled fighter compared to the others.

Honestly, I think it would've been a little more believable if Redyue did an "experiment" to Micchi akin to what the Peacock undead did to Garren in Blade to subdue the visions of Takatora he was having and to up his fighting output. Now THAT would actually be a tad better and would actually be canon at to why Micchi has the olympic ability to catch Kiwami's mango punisher and deflect Baron's finisher...

I also love the fact that Kaito is always wearing his belt because of the scratch he got.....and his explanation to Kouta and Mai....is actually the perfect allibi as to why he has it on...tho I'm sure Minato is probably gonna be the first to find out cause...Kouta is kinda becoming too oblivious...border dumb unfortunately :redface2:

On another note....not much really happened in this episode aside from Ryuma returing...which was rad...tho his prepubescent toddler outfit was a lil odd :sly:

Welp.....10 episodes left...half of me is really excited, a quarter of me is a little sad and another quarter is really curious how Gen is going to pull this off. Hope he has a few tricks in that deceptive top hat of his... :)

Last edited:
It's not just Micchi become delusional but also fanatically devoted. Since now he believes that he, Mai, & those he's chosen will inherit the earth, while the rest will die off. If he has that kind of insane conviction, then nothing could stop him.

I won't argue about micchy sudden boost of power, but the White armored rider return to be Invincible :castlerock:

"Training."
^

To me, Micchy has ruined Zangetsu's image. Yes, he is invincible but he is no longer the elegant and beautiful white samurai we all love. Oren would be furious. Takatora should be the only one who wields Zangetsu and Zangetsu Shin.

Sorry I just have a lot of Takatora feels right now.

Damn you Gaim.

Last edited:
^

To me, Micchy has ruined Zangetsu's image. Yes, he is invincible but he is no longer the elegant and beautiful white samurai we all love. Oren would be furious. Takatora should be the only one who wields Zangetsu and Zangetsu Shin.

Sorry I just have a lot of Takatora feels right now.

Damn you Gaim.

Don't worry, I'm sure all of us feel the same way. Mitchy's original suit had a dragon theme, but he was never cool enough for it. I want to see someone in the Ryugen suit own Mitchy, representing him fighting the person he was as opposed to what he has become. I still hold hope that Takatora will return, Blonde Mai could make herself useful, or maybe Sagara, for old time sake.