The Fourze series itself didn't really go out of its way to promote crossovers, though. There's not a single Fourze episode that was some effort to advertise another series. OOO had that weird 999th and 1000th episode, but that's it.

In the end, I think it's just best to deal with the TV series itself rather than worry about related media. OOO was fine if you disregarded the extra media totally, while Fourze only had the issue of Rocket States.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Is that so? Then, it'll probably happen with Drive later on which is, just sad in my honest opinion. I remember when Fourze was plagued with other tokusatsu reboots that were for its movie and crossover with Wizard. That also irked me but even that, never gave a **** about Fourze in the first place.

Yep. We'll get another summer movie next year, plus another May crossover, and probably yet another cock-awful attempt to revive some past Toei or Ishinomori series. And they will almost inevitably all get tie-in episodes with Rider and/or Sentai

Oh, and Kiwami Arms is a fucking eyesore and everyone can agree with that.
You shouldn't use absolutes like everyone. It can be proven wrong real easily, by finding one person who disagrees with your statement.

I just found someone who disagree with your statement about the aesthetics of Kiwami Arms. I personally thinks Kiwami Arms is the best looking Gaim Arm.

Lurker
Only bad Gaim Armor is Pine Arms one, as far as I am concerned. Like, secondary riders can get a bit of a shaft (Kiwi arms for example, or even, honestly Banana Arms. Also Bravo...) in my opinion, but Gaim's armors are really solid. I still like default Orange Arms the best. It's just awesome looking to me, and they totally made orange motif work without it looking silly, as far as I am concerned.
Kiwami I am also very much fond of... And, as it was pointed out in other topic, it's even a very direct real life reference to the Nobunaga's preferred set of armor...

Yep. We'll get another summer movie next year, plus another May crossover, and probably yet another cock-awful attempt to revive some past Toei or Ishinomori series. And they will almost inevitably all get tie-in episodes with Rider and/or Sentai

I'll be surprised if that happens while Takebe isn't the producer. She was the one that started it with Gavan appearing in Go-Busters, but last year we had nothing. Then suddenly we get three movie promotion episodes in Gaim. Toqger also lost one episode for the Toqger vs Gaim crossover, but it has done nothing for the summer movie and I really doubt we'll see a tie in episode for the Vs movie either. Now, we're getting these new Gavan movies without any Sentai tie ins. It's clearly something from Takebe herself, not Toei in general.

Firstly, what the hell is up with the crossover episodes we've been getting, that were all just petty promotions for some movies? There was a Gaim/ToQger crossover for Kamen Rider Taisen, then Kikaider sides with Gaim for the 30th episode and last week's episode promoting the movie. I see no point on doing that, because to me it shattered my mood on keeping up with Gaim's pace even when I never cared for Super Sentai and, I have stayed away from all these episodes. And, I'm not interested in Kamen Rider Taisen either. Crossovers give me agonising nightmares from Decade.
Well they're quite obviously mandated by Toei execs, and to be fair to them the show treats them in the exact way that it treated instances where it was taking a week's break for golf or whatever i.e. it gives you a big cliffhanger to make you want to come back after a fortnight, then continues on again as if nothing had ever happened.

Personally I've disliked all the crossover stuff in Rider ever since they tried to pretend that OOO was mean to be in any way connected to W. I preferred the older heisei way of treating them all seperately. The shows are developed as stand-alone entities, so making them co-exist feels awkward to me. Trying to do that with Kikaider or Sentai has the exact same problem, so I'm not going to get extra annoyed because it's them rather than a Rider show that still has no business turning up.
tl;dr: Gaim has problems with crossovers and Rider laziness.
Meh, same problems they've had for years really. Not specific to Gaim IMHO.
To tell you the truth i didn't watch much of the gaim episodes why because since its written by gen urobuchi known for darker anime series ,It will probably have a super darker tone so i avoided it for my own sake.
The only Urubuchi anime I've seen are the first two episodes of Psycho-Pass New Edit. It seems to be pretty serious and certainly not kid-friendly. But Gaim still airs in a Sunday morning kids slot, and he's writing it as is appropriate for that. It's certainly not Fourze part two, but if you've seen any pre-Den-O Heisei Rider series then you've got a handle on it's seriousness level.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'll be surprised if that happens while Takebe isn't the producer. She was the one that started it with Gavan appearing in Go-Busters, but last year we had nothing. Then suddenly we get three movie promotion episodes in Gaim. Toqger also lost one episode for the Toqger vs Gaim crossover, but it has done nothing for the summer movie and I really doubt we'll see a tie in episode for the Vs movie either. Now, we're getting these new Gavan movies without any Sentai tie ins. It's clearly something from Takebe herself, not Toei in general.

The new Gavan movies are V-Cinema releases though, and Sentai summer movies are very short and promoted as a sort of bonus to the Rider movie. Plus nothing like Kikaider/Gavan was released last year, and since Kamen Rider is the bigger franchise (and Gaim is doing really well in terms of toy sales) it makes more sense to piggyback off it than Sentai

Only bad Gaim Armor is Pine Arms one, as far as I am concerned. Like, secondary riders can get a bit of a shaft (Kiwi arms for example, or even, honestly Banana Arms. Also Bravo...) in my opinion, but Gaim's armors are really solid. I still like default Orange Arms the best. It's just awesome looking to me, and they totally made orange motif work without it looking silly, as far as I am concerned.
Kiwami I am also very much fond of... And, as it was pointed out in other topic, it's even a very direct real life reference to the Nobunaga's preferred set of armor...

And, in defense of Pine, it looks better on other riders. Ryugen especially, wish that was his secondary form rather than Kiwi, which is THE worst form in the series. Seriously, there's almost NO redeeming features here, it's an ugly design and color scheme, it looks ludicrous even by Gaim standards(Which are oddly good all things considered.) and the weapons are just unwieldy as hell.

But, wait, you think Bravo's bad? Huh? I love Bravo, he's got that insane spikiness and... I hate to use the term metal, but he really is just plain metal. Spikes, kickass Mohawk(When you can impale someone on your hair, it's kickass.) and he freaking dual wields chainswords. Sure, he apparently can't find the on button, but who cares, dual chainswords.

Then we get to Banana, which... well, I admit I like it more than the average joe, but mostly because it reminds me of the Magna Defender, and my nostalgia is working on hyperdrive. Although the Bana Spear is easily Baron's worst weapon, but when you're competing with the Mango Punisher(Anything with the name Punisher is instantly 58% cooler you know.) what can you do?

Kiwami... well, it's not God-Awful, but... well, it's still a let down after the gloriousness known as Kachidoki. That, and my immense distrust of the Kiwami Lockseed and of the form in general(Not needing to eat, the complete disconnect between normal Kouta fights and Kiwami fights... you do the math.) just leads me to not liking it as much as I could. That, and his hat is STILL dumb. I don't care if it's Nobunaga, the man had NO taste in headwear.

Lurker
If we're gonna be technical, Rider 1 is probably the worst Gaim form yet. Seriously, I'm surprised no one talked about it. Probably because it's from the movie and no one wants to remember it :p

If that's the case, then I'm bailing out. Not everyone else cares for that kind of bullshit, not just me. I've nothing against summer movies though, as long it's something good to watch.

If they were rebooting another tokusatsu series that was buried deep in the past, why the hell should Kamen Rider OR Super Sentai be involved with it? I found out that Gavan appeared in Go-Busters one time. Was there really any need?