HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Sabão Shadow's ability to switch people's minds and bodies switches Glitta and Mio just as Glitta is to be married to Emperor Z.

Great episode. Looks like it's going to lead into the next episode, which looks to be very exciting. Some serious stuff is going to go down. I expect it to be the debut of ChoCho ToQOh soon.

I did really enjoy the way they did the body switching formula this episode. And the use of most of the aux. Ressha as regular weapons. That was awesome.

Highlight was definitely Grita and Mio's switch. That definitely changed stuff up, and got the villains to finally do something else. When Noire and Nero were facing off, it was interesting, and I thought "Man, if only these characters had more screen time and/or actually did something".

Of course, I love any episode with Mio and Kagura cause it's cute. I like the scene with the flowers. Nicely done, cinematographer.

Last edited:
Lurker
f03923.jpg

wondering why this image pop-up in the board,
then realize that both are the wedding disaster reasonal's voice actresses​

after 20 episodes (more or less) the annoying disagreement wedding's plot finally end..

yeah Zed, just bring your fiancee to the altar (and make it quick)
since its been hard to watch anymore :disappoin

huh, no train-corner-whatever-it-is-called this time, really?!? :eyebrow:

such a nice preparation to the wed ceremony, even toqger appreciate it very much

next is Gritta in dark-red-eye mode, WoWw didn't see it's coming :shakefist

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
There was some nice cinematography in this episode! The fight using the aux ressha was fun and the sunset mecha fight was cool. There was something about DieselOh equiped with Police and Fire at the same time that looked way more badass than usual! The use of colored flowers was nice too.

Plot is finally going somewhere and I'm curious as to what it means. I can't wait for some explaination.

s an aside, where the heck did they shoot that night scene at the end with the ferris wheel and stuff??

ToQ 21:

- Conductor is implying that he wouldn't mind Wagon courting Zett? Putting aside that Wagon is a robot... why? Is that supposed to be funny? Because it's not. It makes no sense, especially given the attitude Ticket has toward Akira.

- How is it that no one notices the giant purple lizard walking around town?? Again?? The most that happens is that woman snapping a picture on her phone.

- Why is Akira still wearing his workman helmet when in costume?

- I like how there are yellow and pink flowers in the background behind Mio and Kagura respectively.

- Hmm. DieselOh Fire Police? Why not DieselOh Fire and Build DaiOh Police? Or even give Build DaiOh the halves of Police and Fire that DieselOh isn't using?

- Safari Ressha has siderods but they don't move the drive wheels. Bad CGI animation, perhaps?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So, not all thati mportant but I figured out where they were when Z came to pick up Grita. Minato Mirai 21.

- How is it that no one notices the giant purple lizard walking around town?? Again?? The most that happens is that woman snapping a picture on her phone.

Because Japan? :laugh:

ToQ 21:- Why is Akira still wearing his workman helmet when in costume?
It was a play on how everyone had something on their head to show who they actually were - also likely preventative so that they could switch the hat in case Akira got switched.

It was a play on how everyone had something on their head to show who they actually were - also likely preventative so that they could switch the hat in case Akira got switched.

This was probably my favorite episode. The way they handled the whole body switching was pure gold, especially with the markers still being attached after ToQ changing. But the thing that had me rolling was that Akira was wearing his workers helmet as well. IDK, stuff like that is just funny to me. It still gives me a chuckle