"Training."
What the **** Micchy? How dare you ignore power levels! There is no way you are at the same skill/power level as Kaito or Kouta after beating Takatora because of luck :shakefist

Now, count up your crimes!
Okay, I call complete BS. I know being completely insane can increase your battle potential but... somehow blocking finishers from two powerful Riders? Yeah, no.

Welcome
I get how Kouta couldn't get Micchy, but how couldn't Kaito? Kaito doesn't care about Micchy, is a better fighter than Micchy, is stronger than Micchy, and has equipment around the same level as Micchy. Stat wise, Baron Lemon Energy Arms is stronger than Zangetsu Shin Melon Energy Arms.

Lurker
I kinda was hoping Takatora's Driver just fell off, but I guess he'll never be a Rider again unless he survived and somehow Kouta defeats Micchy and takes back the Genesis Driver, which will probably never happen.

There was that one set picture. Thing about that though is that it was a scene that didn't happen yet. Nobody get their hopes up yet, though, as this is in my folder of me being wrong. Interesting to note is that it was also during the mentioned "golden weapon."

This one to be exact:

DQJrYFg.jpg

This could be a movie photo though, as it's mentioned that in the movie, Kouta picks up the Melon Energy lockseed.

Last edited:
"Training."
Why should Kouta be hesitating? To me this is kinda hurting Kouta's character development…

Starting from Jinba Lemon to getting Kiwami Arms Kouta developed determination/courage to move forward and to confront anything without hesitation to save the world.

The Kouta right now should be able to see from the start that Micchy needs to be defeated and stripped of his powers because he is dangerous and far too gone. He doesn't need to kill him to do this as well.

The new Tendou Souji
Okay, I call complete BS. I know being completely insane can increase your battle potential but... somehow blocking finishers from two powerful Riders? Yeah, no.

Hey, if Leo Zodiart can survive like 50 encounters with Fourze and Meteor at their strongest forms, then why not Mitchy? :laugh:

Now, count up your crimes!
Hey, if Leo Zodiart can survive like 50 encounters with Fourze and Meteor at their strongest forms, then why not Mitchy? :laugh:

That's because Leo Zodiart was a badass while Micchy is a dipshit.

Lurker
@NateRiver

They could've gave the excuse that Kaito was weakened by the wound that Reydue gave him. But no, Micchy's somehow able to withstand everything.

@Ryuutaros

Perhaps they can turn it around with Kouta witnessing Micchy mercilessly killing innocent people. By that time, Kouta will see Micchy as bad as the overlords and will probably beat him to the point of near death.

Amazing episode with some really superb direction. Especially the first henshin sequence where we see how the Orange Arms materialize in Helhim and opens a crack to arrive at Kouta's side. The sequence with Mai, Kouta and Kaito near the tree really shows how everything has changed including their relationships with each other and they really pulled off the sense of how desolate the city has become with this one. Again I credit whoever is directing. And of course they remembered the Kachidoki Bata attack from episode 24.

Why should Kouta be hesitating? To me this is kinda hurting Kouta's character development…

Because Micchy is his friend. He is not a corporate suit or a faceless goon or a guy in a labcoat like Zangetsu, Sid or Ryoma. He was part of Team Gaim for more than half the series whom Kouta and Mai trusted and considered one of their own. It would be ridiculous and out of character for Kouta to have him shoot Zangetsu in the face with the DJ Gun knowing full well who it was behind that mask.

Starting from Jinba Lemon to getting Kiwami Arms Kouta developed determination/courage to move forward and to confront anything without hesitation to save the world.

Kouta's determination has been since Kachidoki Arms was introduced was to prevent the mistake that he made in the beginning when he killed the Inves form of Yuuya and choose the lives of himself and Mai over that of Yuuya. The current situation essentially mirrors the one he was confronted with in the very beginning: facing a personal friend and member of Team Gaim driven out of his mind and bent on killing him, but he is forewarned this time.

And he is determined not to repeat what he did to Yuuya.

It would be even more out of character for Kouta to shoot or kill Micchy since that would go against everything he believed in and fought for.

Last edited:
Lurker
Because Micchy is his friend. He is not a corporate suit or a faceless goon or a guy in a labcoat like Zangetsu, Sid or Ryoma. He was part of Team Gaim for more than half the series whom Kouta and Mai trusted and considered one of their own.

One can only wonder how long it'll take before Kouta will snap. Probably never.