Dull Brilliance
The Tamashii site announces the next three One Piece Figuarts ZEROes. All from the Dressrosa arc. Luffy as "Lucy" as well as new versions of Robin and Doflamingo.

Luffy/Lucy & Robin are going to be retail releases while Doflamingo is a web exclusive. Which confirms a fear of mine that from here on out if a character isn't a Straw Hat or doesn't have boobs, they're going to be exclusives.

Luffy, Robin, Rebecca, Violet and Baby 5 are retail releases.

Bartolomeo, Fujitora and now even Doflamingo are web exclusives. *sigh*

At least we are getting a new Robin. (And quite frankly, a damn sexy one at that.) But I still want some pre-time skip versions of her including her as Miss All Sunday. Not to mention, pre-time skip versions of Franky & Brook. Which are way overdue.

In Justice, We Trust!
Got some insanely good deals for Figuarts at TFCOn thanks to a local pick up I arranged.

The Fourze Fire States, Ryuranger, and Kyoryu Red that I got only cost me 35 bucks in total.

Ryuranger I got for a friend, and I bought a 2nd Kyoryu Red due to me being paranoid about his wrists.

D

Dr Kain

The Tamashii site announces the next three One Piece Figuarts ZEROes. All from the Dressrosa arc. Luffy as "Lucy" as well as new versions of Robin and Doflamingo.

Luffy/Lucy & Robin are going to be retail releases while Doflamingo is a web exclusive. Which confirms a fear of mine that from here on out if a character isn't a Straw Hat or doesn't have boobs, they're going to be exclusives.

At least we are getting a new Robin. (And quite frankly, a damn sexy one at that.) But I still want some pre-time skip versions of her including her as Miss All Sunday. Not to mention, pre-time skip versions of Franky & Brook. Which are way overdue.

I may have to get that Doflamingo as he looks awesome. I'll wait for Bluefin to release him.

Like I said before, it would be nice if the gave us some actual One Piece poseable figuarts.

Looks like Amazon cancelled my Chalice order because it couldn't fulfill it. Thats a first. Guess I have to find a place that has one now.

D

Dr Kain

Looks like Amazon cancelled my Chalice order because it couldn't fulfill it. Thats a first. Guess I have to find a place that has one now.

Yeah, it is f'in bullshit!! I preordered it the day Amazon put it up for sale and then they cancel it before the toy even comes out. I'm not too happy about this. I went and preordered it off BBTS (and Leangle just in case). This better be the only time it happens though or I might not bother renewing my Prime membership next year. It is already bad enough they are no longer sticking with the 2nd day shipping I choose on my orders at times as they are have FedEx or UPS bring it to my area and then hand it off to the Post Office for delivery on the next day. Both the FedEx and UPS facilities are 5-10 minutes away from where I live, so they go and give it to the Post Office for next day delivery. Absolute bullshit!! It seems like their raising Prime to $99 has made the service worse than better.

If I see a Chalice appear on Mandarake before my order comes through, I'm just going to order it from them.

PARTY HARD
...Wow, I dunno if it's just you then, because I've never had a problem with running with Amazon for my stuff. It could be just your area or whatever, and I have a free 6-month student trial for mine. But they usually just tell me that they're going to do it via UPS or USPS (mostly USPS, and they have a tendency to just leave it at my doorstep).

The one time though they didn't is when I ordered two memory cards from Amazon's warehouse, but figuarts Agito through a third-party seller fulfilled by Amazon. That ended up with UPS, and that ended up me not getting it due to having to sign for it.