Hey guys, you know how Drive is rumored to have Form Changes based on different vehicles? What if one of his strongest forms or his final form is a motorcycle? We still aren't clear how the car or other possible vehicles will be used but to me, that would totally forgive not having a motorcycle as the main vehicle, ya know if a bike isn't apart of the car like most speculate.

Kamen Rider Klock
Hey guys, you know how Drive is rumored to have Form Changes based on different vehicles? What if one of his strongest forms or his final form is a motorcycle? We still aren't clear how the car or other possible vehicles will be used but to me, that would totally forgive not having a motorcycle as the main vehicle, ya know if a bike isn't apart of the car like most speculate.

Hard to say before the show even airs. So it's way up in the air until we get a way to hack the Drive Driver toy when it comes out.

There needs to be a monster truck form somewhere in this. Maybe a midseason upgrade, like Fang Joker, maybe with a berserker rage side effect. Although, just to differentiate it from Fang and Putotyra, we might have the rage never go away, keeping the double edged sword aspect.

"Training."
I would like it if his alternate forms were be based on different modes of transports...

The balanced, default form = Car

The heavy, power based form = A tank

The fast, speedy, flying form = Jet

Ultimate form = motorcycle (there is no other option for this)

Or based on emergency vehicles...

Police car form, firetruck form, rescue helicopter form etc.

I would like it if his alternate forms were be based on different modes of transports...

Well, unless there IS a motorcycle they're hiding from us, that's an integral part of the gimmick(Think Den-O's bike control set up. At least that's what I'm thinking.) in which case, okay, it would be acceptable to not be the final form. Not the ideal, but it would no longer be ludicrous.

I LIKE this! Except the emergency vehicle forms, ToQger's support trains kinda are doing that with Fire Ressha and Police Ressha. But overall YES! especially Jet and motorcycle part. I love flying Riders :anime:

Professional Chef and Entertainer

i've been hearing rumors about a bulldozer form.