Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Kamen Rider Klock
I have a feeling that Micchi is beyond redemption at this point in the series. He's complete and utter scum. And it wasn't because of Takatora's influence, it was because of his own jealousy. The seed of jealousy was planted all the way back around episode 4 or 5 when Team Gaim said that Kouta and Mai would be a good couple. Micchi was obviously upset, but he stuck around until episode 16.

I hope they can sort the conflict with Micchi within the next 2 episodes, it's starting to drag on a bit.

It's very clear since episode 35 that Micchi is the final villain. Takatora has basically said that his brother is his shadow and thus the embodiment of the Yggdrasil mindset that Kouta is trying to overturn.

Ryouma and Redyue will probably die in the same block of episodes much like Sid and Demushu did.

The more Micchi blames both Kouta & Takatora for his problems, it comes off as nothing but excuses. Since his brother said that he could have been better than him. Instead he wound up inheriting Yggdrasil's twisted mentality. However Kouta & Mai haven't given up on him yet, to where they believe that he's redeemable as long as he's alive.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I can bet you he would be redeemed at the last second, just as he dies either from being defeated by Kouta or Redyue *literally* stabbing him in the back. But yeah, it's been dragging on too long and the filler episode made the suspense even worse. I'm like "Come on, kill/redeem him already!"

http://tinyurl.com/GaimMusicVideoMovie

Not sure if this is old or new, it's the music video "Your Song" for the movie.

Shows scenes for the new movie, including some neat ones like
Sid getting thrown off a cliff by Takatora. Much irony in that!
Plus Gaim transforming into Banana Arms and on a bike.

Last edited:
Shining~
http://tinyurl.com/GaimMusicVideoMovie

Not sure if this is old or new, it's the music video "Your Song" for the movie.

Shows scenes for the new movie, including some neat ones like
Sid getting thrown off a cliff by Takatora. Much irony in that!
Plus Gaim transforming into Banana Arms and on a bike.

....I'm not sure if it's the full version, it doesn't even reach 3 minutes and the song ends rather abruptly, it looks more like a trailer to promote the song :sweat:

anyway, the one transforming on a bike is Baron. You can clearly see the red undersuit, as well as the glow from the blue gem on his helmet.

And it seems that Gaim's battle against Malus can be summed up with one sentence: "USE ALL THE ARMS" :sweat:

We now know he's fighting Malus using Orange, Kachidoki, Kiwami, Banana, Durian, Donguri.....I bet there's more

Last edited:
I'm preetty sure the scene where he uses Dongure, Durian and Banana is much earlier in the movie. The Final battle looks like he's in Kiwami from the get go.

Shining~
Yeah, sorry, about that. I thought that as well, I'm very sure I already erased the "final" part from my post......:sweat: