Everywhere You Go
This is looking awesome! Love the designs of the Gundams, especially Build Burning! That's my favourite one!

Also, the characters look cool. Fumina looks cute! Nice body too! She looks better than China, although China still looks cute. Yuuma looks cool. It's nice to see at least one character related to a previous one. Plus, I'm glad Sekai seems to be a hot-blooded character! Those kinds of characters are my favourite! And of course, he has red hair to go along with it lol. He probably will be my favourite character. Hot-blooded characters tend to be my favourites. I know he'll shout attack names! Man, I can't wait!

Since Sekai isn't holding those controller balls in his hands like the other two in the promo pic, could it be that he actually might control Build Burning Gundam with his movements? I actually brought this up when Build Fighters was airing. If characters could use their movements to use Gundam Fighter Gunpla. But it seemed that they only had one type of control system at the time. But since years have passed, they probably made new control systems besides the standard one, like a Mobile Trace System type one, which Sekai will hopefully use. We can see him put his martial arts skills to use in battles! And it'll be awesome when he uses special attacks, because we might see him pulling off awesome moves with his body! Perhaps his special attacks will be voice activated, where he has to shout the name and do the movement! That'll be awesome! He still might have to press some buttons at times though.

One more thing, could the "Try" in the name be a pun on "Tri", since it seems to involve teams of 3?

In terms of staff, it seems that Shinya Watada replaced Kenji Nakasaki as the director. He did some storyboarding and directing for the first series. Two of the episodes he directed were episodes 2 and 23, and those were some of my favourite episodes. I think he's good at handling 1 on 1 fights in the episodes he directs, if he has any involvement in them, like the Sei and Reiji VS Tatsuya battle in episode 2 and Sei VS Reiji in episode 23. He also directed Gundam AGE Memory of Eden and that has an awesome final battle between Asemu and Zeheart. So we're probably in good hands. Hopefully Kenji Nakasaki will return to direct some episodes though.

As for music, Yuuki Hayashi is returning, which I'm really glad about! But Asami Tachibana is also joining as a composer! I've never heard her music, so I'm looking forward to that. There's no doubt that Hayashi is gonna make awesome tracks again! I wonder if there will be a new main battle theme or if it's gonna be a new version of Build Fight. Or maybe both. Each of them are probably gonna make their own tracks, but hopefully they will make some tracks together! It'll be awesome to hear tracks that have both Hayashi's and Tachibana's elements in them!

Looking forward to the music!

I can't wait to watch this! Really looking forward to it!:D

Lurker
It's Lightning Gundam for me. I find its design very similar to Build Mk.II which was my favorite Gunpla in season 1.

Lurker
Fanart of Non-SD Winning Gundam...

ItgceoC.jpg