Super Sentai fan
I have no experience with pre-orders through Amazon, but as for just ordering Figuarts they're amazing, you can get some great deals, free shipping on fulfilled purchases of $35 or more, and you don't have to go through the trouble of yen conversions or PayPal. Plus if you get a defective Figuart (like my Fourze) they'll take it back for a full refund as long as you return it within a month or so of purchase. Can't go wrong with Amazon.

Amazon has third party sellers and some of them use Amazon Prime. I got my DX Rider Taisen Lock Seeds on Amazon. I pay a bit more then I would have on CStoys, but I save a good amount of money then buying candy toys of the past Riders.

Super Sentai fan
Amazon has third party sellers and some of them use Amazon Prime. I got my DX Rider Taisen Lock Seeds on Amazon. I pay a bit more then I would have on CStoys, but I save a good amount of money then buying candy toys of the past Riders.

Third-party sellers are the way to go in most cases, Amazon can be expensive with their first-party prices. However, look at those exorbitant prices on the Gaim Figuarts, and even the Arms Change figures. Amazon isn't really a great place for new merchandise, but they're one of the cheapest places (in most cases) for buying things on the aftermarket. I've managed to get:

SHF ShinkenRed $15
SHF Sky High $21
SHF Kamen Rider Beast $22
FMCS Meteor/Meteorstar $10

And I've seen many other excellent deals as well. Do some looking around, you'll find some too.

Bluefin added a poll for what US fans would want after MMPR: https://epoll.me/vote/ACCYgsQDoWg/b...you-like-to-have-products-by-tamashii-nations

u5fX93Hl.jpg

Current results: http://i.imgur.com/Be5wXSF.png

Orange
I'd be down for a Zeo figuarts. King ranger and oh-red will be a must buy for me!

D

Dr Kain

HLJ +1, Amazon 0. I didn't even know Amazon took preorders on import figures.

Amazon has preorders on everything Bluefin releases. Amazon is the main place I buy from due to the free 2nd day delivery since I have Prime. In fact, 80% of my Figuarts came from Amazon.

That poll looks stupid. They aren't going to achieve anything by listing EVERY team on there. They need to just stick with the three they mentioned at AX and do a poll on them. They will get better results.

Oh, and people need to let go of nostalgia and stop voting for Zeo.