Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Lurker
Although I can sort of see that happening - it's a good opening for miscommunication - it might be too repetitive. It's also kind of confusing. I mean...

"So Takatora was my enemy then we stopped hitting each other for a little bit. Then he was an enemy again but we found common ground. But then he's my enemy AGAIN except he wasn't but now he is."

I don't envy Kota's life

So Hase and Yuuya are in the special crossover episode? That's good enough for me. It'll be nice to see them again. Hopefully we'll get a tie-in that makes sense for the show (and maybe an appearance of the Ringo Riders).

Duke teaming up with Gaim's crew seems silly. But I'm sure it'll all work out nicely when it airs.

Lurker
I don't know what to make of it. We see him fighting a monster, but being surrounded while at the Gaim base, so I think suspicion is there. Maybe Ryoma is just (at most) allying with them to get to the Overlords, since he probably sees it in his favor to have some muscle until he can get to what he wants.

As for the movie tie-in, it probably would make sense. What I've seen about the premise suggests that it's a dream world sort of thing, characters who died are alive and there's no monster activity, and there's this hint that something isn't as it should be. Lines up with the initial teaser we got of "Suddenly Hase and Yuuya appear??"

Since we ARE indeed getting an episode of this, I'm still of the mind that they should play it straight and pretend Gaim was always a soccer show. :laugh: Handle it the way the Go-Busters VS Go-Busters movie handled it, where it pretended to be a series of scenes from a non-existent show.

I think kouta is an exception in the series in term of power Considering kouta start to merge with the Lock seed power as implied when he taste the food at bando's cafe he slowly lost the feel just like eiji when slowly merge with the purple core medal, i can see if he start to feed on helheim fruit soon ^^ and ryoma already mention couple times kouta have the best adaptability so if he just using orange lock seed i am sure he already can match any genesis rider in fair duel. he only can show his potential when he not hesitate fighting

about Shin Zangetsu vs Zangetsu I am still sure micchi will win the duel even he lost it just probably cost the genesis belt and the overlord save him (or a draw with takatora knocked out but able to destroy the genesis belt :laugh: at least this what i want to happen :redface2: )

and ryouma I hope he don't put self destruct mechanism on kaito's belt :laugh: if i were him i will do that for sure ;) why giving such belt on someone like him without precaution :p

Last edited:
Lurker
Honestly the more I think about it the less I'm sure who would win, but I know that no one's dying yet. The only death will be of Mitchy's charade as the fake Takatora. He might just have to start taking a more cautious approach, maybe have these intelligent Inves do his work for him. So long as it's in Redue's favor.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Question is, will he let Micchy live after he beats him? If so I can imagine it'd make Kouta' blood boil everytime he sees him. Or Takatora ends up saying he's proud of Micchy for doing what he's done and calls off his alliance with Kouta.

Now, count up your crimes!
Question is, will he let Micchy live after he beats him? If so I can imagine it'd make Kouta' blood boil everytime he sees him. Or Takatora ends up saying he's proud of Micchy for doing what he's done and calls off his alliance with Kouta.

Um, yeah. No. Just no. The first time Micchy sneak around in Yggdrasil and stole some info from him was when Micchy was just a blank state. But now? He's completely messed up. Sure, Takatora is too trusting but his agenda is saving the world. Which is Kouta's. And what Micchy doing isn't really that.

I am pretty sure Zangetsu Shin will go soon. Ryugen is still considered one of the main Riders if you go by the opening and promotions.
I would be surprised if the show didn't end with only the four "original" Riders left.

Lurker
The sounds for the two Apple Lockseeds are confirmed:

"Soiya! Silver Arms! Shirogane New Stage!"

"Come on! Golden Arms! Kindan no Kajitsu!"

Judging by these sounds, it seems pretty likely that these will be used in the show. Especially with the fact that Silver Arms' call is similar to Orange Arms' and Golden Arms is quite plainly the forbidden fruit.