The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

The Bun Is In Your Mind
Currently watching Metalder. Can you believe MTV passed this up for Æon Flux? Fools.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Currently watching Metalder. Can you believe MTV passed this up for Æon Flux? Fools.
I loved that series. Damn, it may actually be one of my fav 80s toku series...and I say that as a huge KR Black fan.

I really want to get into Metal Heroes, but almost none of it is subbed. :(
I wouldn't normally say," Get the HK bootleg," but get the HK bootleg! :laugh: The subs are passable and you can get one in a pretty sweet tin case for like $15. I think they're available via nyaa too.

BTW, does anybody know if there are any showa-era series that have been completely subbed in the last year or so? I haven't been keeping up with anything.

Eye See You
The Space Sheriff Trilogy is fan subbed. Other than that I don't recall any other Metal Heroes series subbed.

btw, when is Super Megaforce supposed to air new episodes? The last new episode was #8 (Silver Ranger's debut) and that was a few months ago.

The Space Sheriff Trilogy is fan subbed. Other than that I don't recall any other Metal Heroes series subbed.

btw, when is Super Megaforce supposed to air new episodes? The last new episode was #8 (Silver Ranger's debut) and that was a few months ago.
:buttrock:

What group subbed 'em, FK? Do you know of a torrent batch anywhere? I could only find individual episodes via nyaa.

As far as Super Megaforce goes...I have no clue. I couldn't get into Megaforce. I tried. I really did, but I think I'm done with this new Saban era.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzgZJaTnek"]Why don't we have "her" answer that[/ame]

Eye See You
:buttrock:

What group subbed 'em, FK? Do you know of a torrent batch anywhere? I could only find individual episodes via nyaa.

As far as Super Megaforce goes...I have no clue. I couldn't get into Megaforce. I tried. I really did, but I think I'm done with this new Saban era.

No torrents that I know of. Fabsubbers sold 'em on Ebay many years back.

Can you just answer me? I really don't want to watch 3 minutes of this ***** talking.

I mentioned I was looking for toku wall scrolls/posters a while back. I'm not sure if anybody is interested, but I remembered that Generation Kikaida has some bad ass ones. You can see them here. I can't believe I forgot they had some. Anyway, I'll soon have V3, Double Machine, and the Inazuman one. :buttrock:

I need to take updated pics of my room with all my posters and stuff.