Lurker
Now that we've reached the 30 episode mark, I think it's time to ask what you thought was some of the WORST gaim forms. Yes, that means you can make all the Kiwami arms jokes all you want. :p Thinking about the forms/costumes for the past months, thankfully, there hasn't been ones that I really hated. Not even the apple riders in which Malus has a stupid *** helmet. However, I do remember some arms like a nightmare I just woke up from:

-The Rider 1 Arms: Ew. I didn't think it was possible, but there's something worse than the Rider arms cameos. Think Wizard arms looked bland, this one I thought looked straight up ugly. It's like Decade Final Form and Den O climax form again.... Kouta: Hey Micchi, how come I have a from that looks worse than the usual Den O garbage? Micchi: Probably because it came from a ****** movie.
-Pine/Kiwi Arms: Oh look, DOUBLE THE SUCKAGE!!!! COUNT UP YOUR UGLYNESS!!!!!! KIWI!!!!! SUCK!!! SUCK!!!!! SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
-Rider Arms: Yawwwwwwwnnnnnn........ I didn't like a single one. Mostly because of the blandness.

Last edited:
Somebody
Peach is pretty ugly with it's pink and brown mixing up together only fitting it's own Rider and nothing else. But then again mixed arms only 2 times in the series.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Peach, Kiwi and Pine isn't that bad, compared to DAI-DAI DAI-DAI DAISHOGUN.
And even it is better, than Rider Arms.

Shining~
Hmm, to me, the ugliest Arms so far is #1 Arms.

Really, who thought it is a good idea to slap that huge face on the chest? -_-
Not to mention it looks incredibly awkward from behind, since the back armor also has parts of #1's face.

D

Dr Kain

The two nuts are the worst. Their costumes are just so bland and pointless. Knuckle is pretty lacklust as well. I actually like Zangetsu's first look (in fact, the Energy Riders are lacking because they all use the same weapon) and I think both Baron's Mango Arms and te two big forms for Gaim are freaking amazing in the design department. In fact, Fruit Basket might be the best design in the show.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Kiwi arms is arguably the worst of all, i kind of dig the helmet but the rest of the armor looks so incredibly awkward, its no wonder they only used it like twice (though to be fair, Ryugen is barely even in the show).

Personally i am OK with Pine arms, i actually dig the golden look, the only ptoblem i think it has is the weapon; something like a shotgun would have worked a lot better.

Also, i really really like Kiwami arms, the helmet does throw me a bit off but the rest of the armor looks so freking cool, especially when he is using the Melon Defender and the Banana Spear. It looks like freaking holy knight or something.