shinkenchange!starninger!
i mean if bandai and saban want to sell their product/toys why are they taking everything off with pr encodes and nick not putting the episodes online?

i mean it's one of the reasons why samurai was so successful because saban and nick did everything to put their product out and it sold alot of toys, now they just worry about copyright and taking everything off, it's going to hurt the toy sales and ratings.

i mean the hiatus is one problem but they dont seem to care enough they want to sell the product.

Saban's recent shows have been doing better then the Disney PR shows when it comes to toy sales and ratings. Dino Charge will be a big hit in the US because of the Dinosaurs. Dino Thunder had the best toy sales in the Disney Era next to Ninja Storm, SPD and Wild Force from what I can remember. Megaforce didn't had a cool theme like Samurai did, so kids and casual people didn't catch on to it. At least Super Megaforce is doing a bit better though.

Also, last time I check that the new PR episodes were on Netflix and Hulu. Kids these days have phone apps, so they can watch it anytime. We didn't had this in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's.

I can say for certain... with... maybe things I know, that Saban is gunning for all the money and all the success with Power Rangers. Especially with this next season.

The only reason Power Rangers is doing better is because latter Disney seasons weren't as invested in. Ninja Storm through SPD had the highest ratings because they were the most promoted and on a mainstream channel as well as on ABC Family. So, I wouldn't say they're higher when actually, the Disney seasons had to deal with the slump of interest starting since the end of Zeo and not maintaining the momentum with the Lost Galaxy reboot or Time Force. Mystic Force kinda did have okay advertising with it, but afterwards, the toy quality for Operation Overdrive was lower than the bootlegs, the show became progressively unwatchable and it was rarely promoted despite being the 15th Anniversary. Jungle Fury was insufferable for the first two episodes [Flit's voice was horrible] and despite the season being good, it came after two other seasons that were subpar. Bring in the writer's strike of 2008 in equation, and that show wasn't meant to succeed. By the time RPM aired, the dominoes came to the series' cancellation. Why trust a brand that releases horrible quality merchandise in addition to a subpar viewing experience? Disney's track record in ratings reflects the Saban era in fast forward.

If Samurai didn't have its promotion, it would have died quickly because the show is an example of what not to do with an adaptation, despite the golden nuggets scattered throughout. Then again, Shinkenger itself was not really watchable of a series despite its strong beginning and all of that series' shortcomings becoming heavily obvious. In short, Shinkenger and Goseiger are weaker entries in the franchise that needed a huge overhaul to make them work in the States. Basically, Samurai would have failed like any of the latter Disney seasons.

Despite the shows' shortcomings, the promotion is fantastic, the channel choice was great and the fact that they are bringing over the Japanese imports for the older fans alongside looking for creative input is actually a nice change in my honest opinion. The hype is getting back to the original ratings. If Saban were setting the franchise for failure, why is there so much attention given to the series' promotion alongside providing exclusive merchandise and licensing the rights to Lionsgate for an original likely high budget motion picture?