Toku Prince
The two-episode arc structure is just boring now. I hope Drive goes back to early Heisei Rider formula like Gaim or something completely different.

See, I actually wouldn't mind serial storytelling with a few two-episode arcs scattered throughout the series. Kamen Rider Faiz seems like a good example of this but I can't be 100% sure on this because I never watched past episode 14 and this was over two years ago.

Lurker
Guiz, I just had a crazy idea. What if new Kamen Rider... actual does Rider Kicks?

Nah, that's too improbable. I am just bonkers, don't mind me.

Toku Prince
Guiz, I just had a crazy idea. What if new Kamen Rider... actual does Rider Kicks?

Nah, that's too improbable. I am just bonkers, don't mind me.

Don't get my hopes up. I mean Gaim still has two Rider Kicks - Orange and Pineapple variations - but he hardly ever uses them. I really hope Drive's default form has a Rider Kick as the main finisher.

Eh, I'm going to get all kinds of flak for this, but I'm cool with the lack of Kick in Gaim, but then again, I'm not that particularly fond of them in the first place. It's just my little hang up with flying kicks in general, as my knowledge of how ludicrously impractical they are gets in the way of me enjoying them. Of course, I like a show populated by fruit themed warriors soooo.... yeah, my suspension of disbelief is picky at times.

Eh, I'm going to get all kinds of flak for this, but I'm cool with the lack of Kick in Gaim, but then again, I'm not that particularly fond of them in the first place. It's just my little hang up with flying kicks in general, as my knowledge of how ludicrously impractical they are gets in the way of me enjoying them. Of course, I like a show populated by fruit themed warriors soooo.... yeah, my suspension of disbelief is picky at times.

That's exactly why my favorite Rider Kick is Kabuto's :).

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Seeing how well Gaim is doing then I can see us going to the early Heisei Rider format more often. I won't be long until fans ***** about it and wish go back to the tones that W - Wizard had.

How about we never do either the tone of W-Wizard OR the current crap we're getting from Gaim again?

What was that? Heresey? Yes. I think Gaim has been bad, though I thought the first 11 episodes were really solid. I had hope up untill 24 and then the show lost me. I did like 29 and 30 (the Kikaider) thought but then I thought 31-32 were close to awful.

BUT for Drive, I hope that means there will be some emphasis on the BIKE, even if it is a VR-Bike.

Oh look! Drive's appearance as finally been confirmed! :O_O:

...naw. It's actually a local hero called Chikyuu Senshi Zeros which I knew of years ago. How dare they pass that off as a Kamen Rider, trying to get our hopes up <_<

I found that out from JEFusion and I took the chance to prove them wrong immediately.

Kuuguitar
who gives a whit about the ratings anyway, considering that as long as the merch sells and we non-Japanese fans watch them from very legally dubious streams anyway, does it matter if show ratings flag?

Plus, back then you didn't have the internet, smartphones, tablets, and the like to compete with children's attention spans.