Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

I believe the only real thing that destroys Kiwami's look is the Chest plate. If they wanted to incorporate fruit designs onto the armor similar to Blades King form, then thats fine, but not all on the same place, that's the same issue Fourze's Cosmic States had.

But we can all take solace in the fact that the golden apple rider looks awesome.

I still say the cape is awesome at least :p.

Of course it does, it's a Gaim actually, Kamen Rider in general tends towards really awesome capes when it uses them. Knight Survive, Emperor Form and, well, we all know how awesome Gaim capes are.

Ore, Sanjou!
WUT. I can understand why people would think that Kiwami Arms looks like **** (because it does), but worse than Complete Form? That's just wrong.....

It's so wrong, it makes Pine Arms and Kiwi Arms look right. It makes the entire KR Decade series look smart. It make KR Kabuto watchable.

It's so stupid, that it makes Pokemon's level design inspired.

The point is, Decade has the worst final form in the history of Kamen Rider. And it's not an opinion, it's a FACT.

That comment is SO WRONG, it makes Rider Girls music sound like the best thing since sliced bread.

No human being should ever think that.

Just

****ing

EW.

That comment makes Justin Bieber sound like the Beetles.

IT MAKES SWORD ART ONLINE THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!

EVANGELION SUDDENLY DOESN'T SUCK!!!!!

THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?! Blind people has better fashion sense than KR Decade! People who are colorblind would think it looks like ****. That comment is PURE EVIL.

dude, just stop. it's not cool to go saying other people's opinions are wrong, insult them, then call your opinions fact.

we don't take kindly to people who do that kind of stuff, and it'll make you likely to be reported for harassment

Hi all, please read the register form button after 511, it mention this new kamen rider drive are using make up tool or some connection tool to become kamen rider, it also mention using sand paper, shampoo and so on, he is no any what your mention regarding about vehicle, the drive can be and useful make up tool, eyes brow pen and so on, or any hardware tools, this rider is about hardware tools rider

Lurker
Kamen Master, what-- what is that post even about. I would've said this is not the Drive thread, but now I'm confused. Also, wow, TheLastBlade is spamming the hell out of the thread, geez.

I guess with all the pages of discussion, it's too late to say that the apple Riders belong in the movie thread...? :laugh:

Kiwami Arms I'm alright with, it isn't AMAZING but it ain't awful to me. I'm just not really into the materials used for the suit, it seems like they might be made to be more lightweight, am I the only one seeing that? I'm wondering if that's sort of like the whole Kiva issue I heard about, where they had to introduce the final form because the regular Kiva suits were too heavy. Kachidoki looks like it'd be hard to move around in.

Wow! Kamen Rider Mars/Malus looks really awesome. Great overall design - looks well-designed and has a sense of power while retaining the apple theme very nicely. Having a pro-Kabuki actor play him will be interesting too.

As for the Gin Rider... Eh, doesn't look like an apple to me. Looks like Nadeshiko and Gaim's lovechild. Will reserve judgement.

Movie looks great. Soccer battle looks hilarious and the movie itself seems intense with all those Riders.

But Kiwami form... Um. Again, I think I will reserve judgement. I know what they are going for and they are mostly successful, but that chest armour is terrible. I guess it was impossible to hope that all of Gaim's designs would be stellar...

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
[hide] nobunana.jpg[/hide]

A strange resemblance to this actual suit of armor...

That... seems fairly unlikely since there's been no news about this, might just be a rumor. We haven't even received any word that a blue Overlord COULD exist yet.

A repost of Malunis' post. A very, very close resemblance indeed.