Toku Prince
I wonder when we will see the design for Drive?

In a month or two, probably. It all depends on when Gaim will end. If Gaim ends by September, we'll see Drive's design by the end of June. If Gaim ends by October, we'll see Drive's design by the end of July.

I have a feeling that Kamen Rider Drive will have a brown color look. I'm surprise that there was no early rumors like W - Gaim had.

Well, I only know of two forms of driving, vehicles and nails, and unless this is Kamen Rider Power Tools, I think it's pretty clear we're going to at least be engine themed, if not full on vehicle.

So... I don't THINK we're going to have Kamen Rider Cars, but perhaps we'll see a little more variety in vehicles, I mean, there's only so many ways to make a motorcycle and it might do the franchise some good to break some new ground, as I think Gaim WILL be successful(Heck, I think it IS right now, but I don't know the numbers nor have the knowledge to understand them anyway.) so they'll have a little bit of breathing room to toy with new ideas, as they won't have as much pressure on them to be successful, allowing them to try a few off-formula gimmickry if nothing else, as, while it has been very off-formula as far as the show itself is concerned, Gaim's toys actually don't have that much in the way of innovation, aside from the Arms Change gimmick(Which I've heard has worked out pretty well.) everything has been seen in some capacity before, heck, even just in the Neo-Heisei alone. Removing the trinket and attaching to the weapon for a finisher? W. Sliding something on top of it to perform a different one? OOO. Heck, the Lockseeds themselves most resemble the astroswitches in their function and play pattern, but I'm getting off topic REALLY bad.

So, perhaps we'll see some new vehicular transportation types, but I'm mostly seeing things like ATVs, Jet skis and other "ridable" vehicles. I mean, it's still part of the name.

Kamen Knight Rider

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist

I could easily imagin his belt being something like a part of the engine with Pistons he get's to replace!

In Justice, We Trust!
Gaim is going to be a tough act to follow, I kinda feel sorry for Drive.

Although…what are they gonna call the belt? The Drive Driver? :laugh::laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Do you think Riku Sanjo will be back as the writer.

I think it's very possible, since Kyoryuger was a big hit in terms of sales (and he's still got W under his belt.) Although I suspect he's going to be given the 40th anniversary of Sentai to write, which would begin only a couple of months after Drive ends, so who knows? Maybe it would have Fourze's creative team with Sanjo as an occasional writer again?

"Training."
I hope this new show will be about a guy who rides motorcycles and also fights monsters by transforming with a mysterious belt. That would be cool.