Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Am I the only one who's convinced that Sid would die/go out by next week?

The preview hasn't shown Sigurd encountering Roshuo, we only had 1 pic of Sid getting owned in the scans. Nothing else has been said in episode summaries and stuff. Remember when Hase died, it wasn't revealed in any scans and such until an episode summary in a magazine about 2 days before the episode aired.

I maybe entirely wrong though and this is purely my speculation.

According to next week's episode summary, Micchi and Sid meet Redyue who takes them into Helheim and promises to show them where the fruit is. WILL SID EMERGE ALIVE?

EXE

I have a feeling that Redyue will trick Sid into eating the wrong fruit. :169:

That would be super ironic, which I totally love. Especially considering how he treated Hase when he turned in an Inves

Found a different image of Kiwami from the same set.
http://i.imgur.com/DQJrYFg.jpg
Wow, just from these glimpses alone I think Kiwami looks pretty sweet and I can't wait to get a better look at it in a scan :).

It's a nice contrast with Kachidoki in that it's not as bulky, and the regal nature of it fits both as an Ultimate Form and with the hierarchy theme of Gaim's forms. It also looks like the first Ultimate Form with a quasi-cape since Emperor Form. Heck, it's ability to call forth stronger versions of the weapons of the other Riders/Gaim's forms is reminiscent of some of the Fever finishers Emperor Form had, though I do hope it has some original weapons :anime:.

I'd say it's likely it has a Rider Kick, if only because of the sleeker design, though I wonder if it'll debut in the series or in the Summer movie? I'm also definitely interested in seeing what opponent Gaim faces off against that Kachidoki can't take care of and requires Kiwami to beat, and how the Kiwami Lockseed comes about.

Though there's something I'm wondering about. There's only one Forbidden Fruit/Fruit of Knowledge for every consumed world, and Roshuo was apparently chosen by it/Helheim, but is that not what made him, Redyue, and Demushu Overlords? Is there a difference between obtaining the fruit, and obtaining the evolution that it offers, and becoming an Overlord? Or did Roshuo grant the same power of the fruit to those he deemed worthy to create the other Overlords? Or are there different ways to be "chosen" by Helheim?

Lurker
iirc in the last episode Roshuo had similar thinking in that only the strong should be able to survive, then the other overlords ended up taking out their own people, but who knows.

Another bit of irony, if Sid transforms into an Invess that looks like the Byakko Invess, then he'll be the one variant that Kouta will have absolutely no qualms about destroying, even after the Yuya reveal :sweat:.

Though there's something I'm wondering about. There's only one Forbidden Fruit/Fruit of Knowledge for every consumed world, and Roshuo was apparently chosen by it/Helheim, but is that not what made him, Redyue, and Demushu Overlords? Is there a difference between obtaining the fruit, and obtaining the evolution that it offers, and becoming an Overlord? Or did Roshuo grant the same power of the fruit to those he deemed worthy to create the other Overlords? Or are there different ways to be "chosen" by Helheim?

I think Roshuo granted pówers to those that he found worthy. When he was explaining what happened to his civilization to Takatora, he mentioned that he made a wrong choice because the rulers of the forest started killing each other - that only makes sense if he was the one who chose the other Overlords in the first place.

So, Roshuo was the only chosen one, and it seems like part of the abilities of the chosen one is allowing others to evolve into weaker Overlord types.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Another bit of irony, if Sid transforms into an Invess that looks like the Byakko Invess, then he'll be the one variant that Kouta will have absolutely no qualms about destroying, even after the Yuya reveal :sweat:.

Even if it was Sid, I think Kouta would still feel bummed out that yet another person has transformed into an Inves. But just not as much because he'd probably deserve it after killing Hase.

I think Roshuo granted pówers to those that he found worthy. When he was explaining what happened to his civilization to Takatora, he mentioned that he made a wrong choice because the rulers of the forest started killing each other - that only makes sense if he was the one who chose the other Overlords in the first place.

So, Roshuo was the only chosen one, and it seems like part of the abilities of the chosen one is allowing others to evolve into weaker Overlord types.
That's pretty much what I'm thinking as well.

Going off from this, I can see a scenario for how the Kiwami Lockseed may come about. Kouta is basically the anomaly of it all in that he has the idealism and belief in protecting the weak with power rather than believing purely in strength alone that a majority of the Riders and the Overlords lack which is what led to the downfall of the civilization of the latter. Roshuo criticized Takatora for his race succumbing to the same motivations, but Kouta never did and I can see Takatora eventually bringing it up.

If and when Roshuo gets to finally meet Kouta, I can see Kouta inspiring Roshuo enough to, rather than give Kouta the Fruit of Knowledge directly, bestow upon him the power of an Overlord through the Kiwami Lockseed and giving him a better chance at being truly chosen over people like Kaito and Ryoma.

Though if all the Overlords, barring Roshuo, became corrupted by their power I have really wonder what the blue Overlord is like. If he's Gaim's counterpart, you would think he'd have tried to protect others from Demushu and Redyue like Kouta would... but if the blue Overlord is Sagara, maybe the difference between the two was that Sagara had the right ideals but was resigned to being an observer rather than actively using his powers for good?