Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Their silhouettes look a bit more like Zangetsu than Gaim to me. Same shoulders, same slight protrusion of the chest armour above the shoulders.

The shapes on the sides of their helmets match Gaim's, not Zangetsu's though. Also, from the silhouette, it's not clear if those protrusions are in their front armor (Zangetsu), or on their back (Jimba Gaim). The shoulders are structured similar to Zangetsu's, but the external part seems to be different at least.

"Training."
Yeah, Kachidoki Arm's debut felt like the end of the Yggdrasil Arc. There was no point in making those 4 episodes a separate arc.

Now, count up your crimes!
So, Kaito pulled a "knock out your friend so he won't join the fight and hurt himself" punch on Kouta. :p

Saw the preview of Gaim ep 31, and I can't wait, some questions come to mind after seeing it:
1. With Kouta using Kachidoki against Deemushu, will this be the end of the red Overlord?

2. Micchy and Sid encounter Redyue, will one or both try to make a deal with the Overlord?

3. Rosyuo and Sagara are seperate people, so who is Sagara?

4. Kiwami lockseed debuts next, when will Gaim obtain it and how?

5. Will Kouta be able to use Jinba Melon before he gets Kiwami, and what will its power be?

And regarding Kaito punching Kouta, I think it was more to tell him to keep fighting and not try to talk to the Overlord.

Lurker
Given we're already seeing the Kiwami Lockseed, I'm definitely leaning towards the summer movie's exclusive form being Jinba Melon since we saw a Jinba Gaim silhouette. I know it said "new riders" but I'm calling shenanigans on that until we see it - I still think it could be poor choice of words.

If this Overlord Saga ends up being the last one (based on vague interview statements), then I must say I'm a little disappointed they didn't go for something typical and slightly shocking like "SENGOKU SAGA" or "GAIM SAGA" :laugh: That said... 4 episodes is pretty short, but plot-wise, it seems like a cutoff point, but I will agree you could easily make those 4 episodes the finale of Yggdrasill. This breakdown also means that the Gaim/ToQger special exists inbetween sagas, so... there's that.

Last edited:
There's something on my mind for a while now...
With the recent scans of Gaim's Kiwami Arms, and how it sports a white-silver color scheme as opposed to the blue that Gaim has used up 'til now, is Rosyou Gaim's counterpart instead of Zangetsu's.

Considering the fact that no new info has been given about the existence of another Overlord, it could be possible. The Overlord's statement in 29 about how he obtained the forbidden fruit, and how Gaim will have the Kiwami Lockseed could mean that Gaim's white color scheme makes him the king of the riders, the way Rosyuo is the king of the Inves.

They are also similar personality wise, the Overlord not wanting humans to make the same mistakes as his people did, and Kouta not desiring power for its own sake, but to prevent a catastrophe from happening.

So there is a good chance that no Blue Overlord exists.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
It really isn't possible to make a safe assumption about the Overlords being counterparts to anything until we know what Sagara really is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Am I the only one who's convinced that Sid would die/go out by next week?

The preview hasn't shown Sigurd encountering Roshuo, we only had 1 pic of Sid getting owned in the scans. Nothing else has been said in episode summaries and stuff. Remember when Hase died, it wasn't revealed in any scans and such until an episode summary in a magazine about 2 days before the episode aired.

I maybe entirely wrong though and this is purely my speculation.