Yeah. It's less of a 'Kaito is cruel to children' scene and more of a 'Kaito believes that the kid will never grow if he doesn't take responsibility for his own wellfare and just jump', and he's there to make sure the kid doesn't injure himself.

Or, to put it more simply, it's a case of giving a fish vs. teaching to fish.

What if that Forbidden fruit that Roshu was talking about can transform into the kiwami lockseed?

I mean, the code on the lockseed was "LS-∞" and apparently, forbidden fruit = power of a mother fucking god. If that damn forbidden fruit doesn't turn into the kiwami lockseed, I don't know what will.

Well, maybe Kouta will receive a portion of it like at least he will be a candidate of being chosen by the forest which will become the Kiwami lock seed key. Also if Takatora does return as regular Zangetsu, it may be by help from DJ Sagara having his Sengoku Driver and perhaps his own Kachidoki Lockseed based on a melon.

In Justice, We Trust!
Well, maybe Kouta will receive a portion of it like at least he will be a candidate of being chosen by the forest which will become the Kiwami lock seed key. Also if Takatora does return as regular Zangetsu, it may be by help from DJ Sagara having his Sengoku Driver and perhaps his own Kachidoki Lockseed based on a melon.

I can see that happening with Ryoma/Sid stealing the other half of the seed.

Rosyuo telling Takatora that humans only desire power is pretty accurate given his recent betrayal. I hope that Takatora mentions Kouta's resolve and that he doesn't desire power for power's sake, perhaps the Overlord King allows to obtain the Kiwami Lockseed.

What if that Forbidden fruit that Roshu was talking about can transform into the kiwami lockseed?

I mean, the code on the lockseed was "LS-∞" and apparently, forbidden fruit = power of a mother fucking god. If that damn forbidden fruit doesn't turn into the kiwami lockseed, I don't know what will.
The main issue is that if the Kiwami lockseed turns out to be the forbidden fruit, what will Kouta be facing in the last 10 or so episodes? It seems like Kouta getting that fruit would be end game.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
The main issue is that if the Kiwami lockseed turns out to be the forbidden fruit, what will Kouta be facing in the last 10 or so episodes? It seems like Kouta getting that fruit would be end game.

Maybe that part about what Stardrago said about Kouta receiving only part of the forbidden fruit could be a way for the Kiwami lockseed to be obtained without it being end game.

Even if that's not the case, there is still Ryoma and Sid who would kill for that kind of power (literally). I'm just saying because if that rule about how "that power could only be obtained by one person" only applies to times when that one person is eating that fruit, then that forbidden fruit turning into a lockseed could render that kind of power usable to anyone instead of just one person. So even if Kouta get's the forbidden fruit and the fruit turns into a lockseed, that power may still be up for grabs. It's just a matter of how Kouta can keep the lockseed from falling into the wrong hands, as well as use it to stop helheim's invasion.

Last edited:
Maybe that part about what Stardrago said about Kouta receiving only part of the forbidden fruit could be a way for the Kiwami lockseed to be obtained without it being end game.

Even if that's not the case, there is still Ryoma or Sid who would kill for that kind of power (literally). I'm just saying because if that rule about how "that power could only be obtained by one person" only applies to times when that one person is eating that fruit, the forbidden fruit turning into a lockseed could render that kind of power usable to anyone instead of just one person. So even if Kouta get's the forbidden fruit and the fruit turns into a lockseed, that power may still be up for grabs.

He'd have a form that'd destroy everything else though, and should have the power to stop Helheim. I don't see how the plot could be extended 10 episodes in those conditions. 1 or 2 episodes for a last stand or Ryoma and co is fine, but not more than 10.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
He'd have a form that'd destroy everything else though, and should have the power to stop Helheim. I don't see how the plot could be extended 10 episodes in those conditions. 1 or 2 episodes for a last stand or Ryoma and co is fine, but not more than 10.

I see what you mean. Yeah, it's probably going to be part of the forbidden fruit that get's transformed. I can understand why the forbidden fruit would get cut in pieces with Ryoma, Sid, and Kouta having it. At least with part of the forbidden fruit, you'd have a good way to nerf the power of a god. But with the whole thing, Kouta would be mopping the floor with both Ryoma AND Sid in a heartbeat.

Does anyone feel that the reason why Kaito keeps his Sengoku Driver is purely for nourishment and to be lightly armed?

I'm sure the Genesis Driver doesn't take input from anything other than Energy Lockseeds, or rather it doesn't nourish the user, it just "juices" it, if you know what I mean. (I know the toy can and it has an easter egg: Liquid! instead of Soda! when you put a non-energy Lockseed in it, but non-energy Lockseeds are completely incompatible with the Sonic Arrow)

I mean why else would Sid not be in the forest and just hide in a factory? I mean yeah it throws people off their toes, but I'm sure it's because he needs food and water.

Also does anyone also think that utilizing Lemon Energy Arms and even the Jimber Arms causes exhaustion to the user. I mean I think that's the only explanation I see for Kouta not just staying in Jimber Peach while running if he's almost as fast as Ichigo Arms and has super speed as Jimber Cherry.

Welcome
Is Micchi worse than Kusaka yet? I mean, he's at least in the top 5 most manipulative riders already.At least Kaito is one, straightforward and not manipulative, and two, actually believes that he's doing the world a favor with the whole strong thing.