The toys really are an after thought for me, but after seeing the pictures, I am glad we are getting a Kikaider Reboot movie. Makes me not care so much that the figures based on the original TV series will be made to look exactly like dudes-in-suits and less like actual robotic beings. That level of realism will be saved for anime and the reboot. :thumbs:

Just got an issue of the Tamashii Web Email Magazine that was going over some of the highlights of this weekend's Tamashii Nations Summer Collection. Looks like we should be getting a Gaim Jimba Lemon release soon, bad news is he's going to be a Web Exclusive, but he should be going on sale 05/12/14.

So yeah, Gaim Jimba is going to be an exclusive. Kind of sucks, but I was going to skip Jimba in favor of Kachidoki anyway...

Just got an issue of the Tamashii Web Email Magazine that was going over some of the highlights of this weekend's Tamashii Nations Summer Collection. Looks like we should be getting a Gaim Jimba Lemon release soon, bad news is he's going to be a Web Exclusive, but he should be going on sale 05/12/14.

So yeah, Gaim Jimba is going to be an exclusive. Kind of sucks, but I was going to skip Jimba in favor of Kachidoki anyway...

Nice and sad about Jimba Lemon being exclusive, but that's how it goes I guess.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the form.

Dull Brilliance
Hopefully at the very least the Jimba Lemon figure comes with a chest swapping feature so you get all four Jimba Arms in one figure just like the Armor Change figure.

Shouldn't be a surprise that Jimba Lemon Arms is an exclusive though. Wizard only had his main form and his ultimate form as retail releases last year.

Flame Dragon was also a regular, so it wouldn't be too surprising if Jinba Arms is as well, especially since Gaim has been much, much more popular. Hopefully, as you said, with swappable parts to make all four variations. Considering there's only a slight difference between them, I don't think that's asking too much.

Dull Brilliance
I forgot about Flame Dragon so that still made only three of Wizard's nine television forms got a retail release last year. I suppose if Gaim only gets three television forms as regular releases this year it would be Orange Arms, Kachidoki Arms and whatever his final form is going to be.

On another note, the Shinkocchou Figuarts (Hibiki and Kabuto), now have their own "Line Up" section on the Tamashii Web Site rather than being included with regular Figuarts. I wonder how often they're going to plan on making these figures and if they're going to include more than just Kamen Riders?

Bluefin said something about the Gokaiger figuarts getting a possible release soon on Twitter. I guess we will see them as a metallic paint set soon.

Orange
On another note, the Shinkocchou Figuarts (Hibiki and Kabuto), now have their own "Line Up" section on the Tamashii Web Site rather than being included with regular Figuarts. I wonder how often they're going to plan on making these figures and if they're going to include more than just Kamen Riders?

I wish that means we can see a "lower" quality version if Hibiki in the future since this is going to be a "new line." Wishful thinking since I can't justify $50+.