Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Otaku University Student
By context I meant where the picture is from (site/magazine), what it is depicting (in terms of game footage, 3D render, helmet leak), etc...

If this is true, I don't know how to react to all that white.

Lurker
Because of how it's just a head, it makes me think it's one of those small blindpacked helmet replicas that I see every so often. A prototype, definitely, considering the fins on the side are also white. It seems too plain in detail to be a finalized piece.

"Training."
I dunno why but the helmet reminds me of these sorts of clothing:

[HIDE] DSC_0005.jpg
Japan377.jpg[/HIDE]

Additionally its giving off some religious vibes as well.

Last edited:

DSP

Lurker
I'm not sure I trust the validity of that, it looks way to plain. Like to me it looks like a CG model that someone just plastered random shapes into place to match the silhouette of Kiwami Arms. If we compare that to the picture a few pages back it lacks way too much detail.

Blade Adept
It's amazing how easy it is to mistaken Minato for a guy, because I only realised it was her by the "Team Genesis" shirt. :sweat:

R

raden238

Oh I get it now, cause of the FIFA World Cup this year. That's why it's a Gaim soccer movie.

It's amazing how easy it is to mistaken Minato for a guy, because I only realised it was her by the "Team Genesis" shirt. :sweat:

I thought she was Micchy at first since from afar, it was easy to have her mistaken with Micchy. Man, a girl playing soccer is gonna be so hot in the movie.

I take that back, seeing Gaim running on the soccer field is just gonna be plain funny. Guess Ryouma is not taking part in the soccer scene in the movie huh?