DorifutoKaizā
Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger would like you to stop derail the thread and get back to the Naruto related subject. :sweat:

n/s
I can hear the fangirls' screams!!!
[hide]Sasuke now has the Rinnegan while Naruto has upgraded his Sage mode to its fullest Six Path.[/hide]

Dull Brilliance
Ugh. Madara Uchiha has fallen into Sousuke Aizen bullcrap territory.

Just once when these guys pull that "Everything in your entire life was a part of my plan." B.S. I want to see the supposed pawn just pull down their pants, bend over and fart directly on the supposed puppet master's face. And say "So me farting right on your face was a part of your master plan all along? HEY EVERYONE, THEIR BIG MASTER PLAN WAS TO GET ME TO FART ON THEIR FACE!"

Uh.. Yeah. Anyway.

Gotta suck to be Sakura. The one thing she actually brought to the table was her superior medical jutsu skills, now Naruto's latest power-up has made even that useless. "You lost your eye Kakashi-sensei? *snap* There you go, brand new eye! You're welcome."

Still Kakashi without a sharingan doesn't feel right. I bet Obito as his final act gives Kakashi his right eye. How fitting would it be that both times Obito "died" he gave Kakashi one of his eyes. It would bookend his role in the series quite nicely, I think.

DorifutoKaizā
Love the fact that the theme of this week's manga chapter and anime episode is Team 7. Poor Sakura. Just lost her role as the medical ninja because of Naruto's Sage of Six Path power. >>; XD

DorifutoKaizā
Sasuke's yin powered Susano-o is negating the effect of Infinite Tsukuyomi's light.

I wonder if it's possible for Sasuke to cover the rest of Team 7 with his Susano-o. Probably not because Sasuke and Naruto will fuse their Asura Battle Avatar and Indra Susano-o soon or later.

I wonder if Kabuto's Dragon Sage form can negate Infinite Tsukuyomi with his inner eyelids like he did with Sasuke and Itachi.

n/s
Aside from Team 7, apparently the dead Hokages aren't affected by the Genjutsu Madara has created so far.