Regarding Sid's "S" lockseed, while the payoff seemed rather meh, it was a first outing. Perhaps it will be similar to Leangle's "Remote" card where he could resummon Undead to control, and Sid will be able to create clones of the riders by shooting their lockseeds.

As for next weeks episode, Gridon will finally be doing something, about time considering that he was one of the five previewed before the series began.

Awesome episode! Nice opening with Marika saving Baron. Could feel the tension.

Mitchi's scene definitely shows that he is losing it. It also shows how two-faced he is really well, with the juxtaposition of how he acts towards Mai and and how he acts towards his classmate.

Even when he talks to Kouta, he sounds rather frustrated with him, continually wanting him to give up. Jinba Peach scene was alright, though it did feel kind of strange considering the events of the last episode.

Takatora is left in the dark about the Overlords. Poor guy. Only one who doesn't really know anything. Meanwhile the others plot on... Sagara appearing as a holographic snake was weeeeird.

Kaito still spews his nonsense but I have a feeling he is interested in Mai.

Awesome fight with Kachidoki vs the Suika controlled by the "S" lockseed (which is a pretty lame power) and loved that he used Cherry and Peach's power effectively.

The Overlords are pretty fierce, and man that fight was intense. Loved the green Overlord's disjointed Japanese and his sensory overload attack. Made it all the more creepy.

WHOA A GRIDON EPISODE NEXT?!

Last edited:
As many others have said, Urobuchi must be a Kuuga fan. The sound and image effects used when Kouta was using Jinba Peach were exactly the same used for Pegasus Form.
And the whole "testing my new powers" thing was so Godai.

Actually, Kouta's behaviour is starting to remind me more and more about Godai.
Godai was also an expert in being a super happy optimist even when hundreds of people were being killed around him.
But unlike with Godai (sorry my fellow Kuuga fans), the writers in this show are much better at showing us that Kouta is still carrying around some heavy feelings inside of him, as it was shown when Micchy mentioned Yuuya, but he is very good at hiding them.

Looks like someone on the chinese forum managed to crack the Overlord language, it's actually some corruptions of japanese with vowels swapped or something...anyway based on the translated speeches:

The meaning of Overlords name:
Overlord(红)=デェムシュ=しんく=真红 (Crimson)
Overlord(绿)=レデュエ=ひすい=翡翠 (Jade)

The Overlords call human ルーム (Room?)

The conversation between Overlords and DJ

真红「ダムフォ ミャファフェ シェガウメ オブリョファショ?」
(そんな ものに きょうみ あるーのか?)
Crimson: You're interested in these people?

翡翠「ジョエジュジュ デェファシェン。 アイツラノ コトバ オモシロイ…」
(たいくつ しのぎ。 あいつらの ことばおもしろい…)
Jade: Just to kill my boredom. Their language are interesting.

真红「シュファンボリャム フェン!」
(くだらーん で!)
Crimson: This is stupid!

DJ「ミョジョ レミョカ ミャジオミョデェジブリョ? 相変わらずだな お前らも」
(また ひまを もてあましてるー? 相変わらずだな お前らも)
还有精神空闲著呢? 还是老样子
DJ: I see that you are wasting your time as usual.
(注釈:字幕では「ミュジョ」となっていたが、実际の発音では「ミョジョ」)

真红「シェデョミョショ リグレンミ、」
(きさまか へっびめ、)
Crimson: It's you, damn snake!

翡翠「エミョロ オエジュボリャファ デュションジョフェ?」
(いまは あいつらの すがたに?)
Jade: I see that you are taking their forms?

DJ「シャジャグロンカ レジャジュ アデェイジ ゴバリャウ、 油断大敌って言ってな」
(ことっばを ひとつ おしえて やろーう、 油断大敌って言ってな)
DJ: A word of advice, don't underestimate them

Looks like someone on the chinese forum managed to crack the Overlord language, it's actually some corruptions of japanese with vowels swapped or something...anyway based on the translated speeches:

The meaning of Overlords name:
Overlord(红)=デェムシュ=しんく=真红 (Crimson)
Overlord(绿)=レデュエ=ひすい=翡翠 (Jade)

The Overlords call human ルーム (Room?)

The conversation between Overlords and DJ

真红「ダムフォ ミャファフェ シェガウメ オブリョファショ?」
(そんな ものに きょうみ あるーのか?)
Crimson: You're interested in these people?

翡翠「ジョエジュジュ デェファシェン。 アイツラノ コトバ オモシロイ…」
(たいくつ しのぎ。 あいつらの ことばおもしろい…)
Jade: Just to kill my boredom. Their language are interesting.

真红「シュファンボリャム フェン!」
(くだらーん で!)
Crimson: This is stupid!

DJ「ミョジョ レミョカ ミャジオミョデェジブリョ? 相変わらずだな お前らも」
(また ひまを もてあましてるー? 相変わらずだな お前らも)
还有精神空闲著呢? 还是老样子
DJ: I see that you are wasting your time as usual.
(注釈:字幕では「ミュジョ」となっていたが、実际の発音では「ミョジョ」)

真红「シェデョミョショ リグレンミ、」
(きさまか へっびめ、)
Crimson: It's you, damn snake!

翡翠「エミョロ オエジュボリャファ デュションジョフェ?」
(いまは あいつらの すがたに?)
Jade: I see that you are taking their forms?

DJ「シャジャグロンカ レジャジュ アデェイジ ゴバリャウ、 油断大敌って言ってな」
(ことっばを ひとつ おしえて やろーう、 油断大敌って言ってな)
DJ: A word of advice, don't underestimate them

Awesome, props to the guy who cracked this, and to you for bringing this up.

Hmmm...I can't tell if the red Overlord's reaction to Sagara means that Sagara is an Ovverlord himself, or something completely different.

Aronbafon
It's a pretty nifty language Urobuchi has made as the vowel order a, i, u, e, o in Japanese is reversed to o, e, u, i, a and from there it's just rolling. It's really Grongi 2.0

That guy is awesome.

My theory is that DJ is not an overlord, but either a servant/scout who have walked the earth for several years or perhaps their leader.

In Justice, We Trust!
So this pretty much confirms there's an adam and eve thing going on…I guess this would make Kouta Adam?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Or that there is still an Adam somewhere and Alternate Mai is Eve. Or she's searching for her Adam, and the whole purpose of the Invess, Helheim Forest and the those who achieve the power of the Overlords is to find an Adam-like being among a civilzation?

Sagara being an interpretation of the Serpent from the Garden of Eden is a genius idea though.

Guess that makes Kouta Adam. Kouchidoki lockseed is really the apple.