BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Super Sentai X Den-O? It's an interesting concept, at least.

I'm liking it so far, but I still disapprove of the suit designs. Nice retro look, but still a bit on the tacky side for me. The story itself looks promising; let's just hope it doesn't flatline itself out.

It's one of those "ADAPT THIS, SABAN!!!" type sentai. What I'm surprised at is that Keith didn't get pissed yet. I guess Den-O had that something that irked him.

Blade Adept
Apathy at the moment.

It's...competent so far, but in a pedestrian way. It has a very fascinating concept that reminds me of those old RPGs where you go from kingdom to kingdom answering the call of the locals and to slay the evil force oppressing them. It sounds good on paper and it opens the way for plenty of unique little hijinks and quirks with each episode and each different station zone.

Unfortunately the show's execution so far is so pedestrian that it doesn't seem to matter much anymore and the result comes off as this flaccid, dangling, deflated thing before the preview for the next episode decides to pop up. It doesn't help that our heroes seem to have the chemistry of some pebbles lying around, though Tokatti is alright. So far he's the best one out of the lot.

It'll probably get better, but goodness knows when that will be. With the decisively poorer visual quality this year, bad models and how phoned-in the show generally feels so far, the show has quite the challenge on its hands to hold on to the scraps of interest I have in it left. To toss the show a bone, Schwartz at least has been quick to be proactive in challenging the TOQgers, so I would wager hopefully that this show doesn't have the Utsunomiya-style shackles of keeping the main villains cooped in their lair doing jack for a long period.

Ramen Kider
I am enjoying it. So far it is already better than both Go-Busters and Kyoryuger to me. The characters are fun and the suit color exchange gimmick is amusing. Plus, it seems we finally have somewhat decent villains after years. I do hope it gets even better in the future, because while I am enjoying it, I can't say it has potential to be one of the best sentais yet..

Mad Skillz
Despite not liking the look of the hero suits at all, I'm having a lot of fun with the show at the moment. There's an interesting enough hook to keep me captivated and, once again, despite only having a cast of rubber suits for villains, even they have something interesting going on. I can imagine this one will have some fantastic turning point episodes. And at least so far, it doesn't play like a show trying to fill time between one point and another like the last last show this production team made.

Captain
The suits and the mecha are not as good as they could be but the story so far is really soild and the cast so far imo, is pretty likeable for the most part.

Definitely enjoying it though.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Once i got used to the design, i started to really dig the suits.

They are extremelly minimalistic, but that does gives them and extremely clean and somewhat elegant look.

As for the rest of the show, i might be a bit biased because i pretty much love everything Kobayashi writes, but i am actually enjoying it a tad more that Kyouryuuger.

That is not to say that i hated Kyouryuuger or anything, but that was a show that relied on style more than anything. ToQger on the other hand, relies more on the "heart" aspect of the show, and after a whole year of Sambasaurs, it is a nice change of pace.

So basically, i am enjoying ToQger, but it is really too early to tell anything concrete about the show. In my opinion, the show has been quite solid so far, and i think it has potential for more.

The only problem i have with the show is that ToQ-Oh´s design feels way too simple, it really needs more color to break out the "flag" design.

TQG is the complete opposite of Gaim and that's great for me. As much as I love the deep storyline of the Orange Head, it's great to just sit down, shut your brain off and enjoy a hilarious and frenetic Super Sentai.

I enjoy the fact that it doesn't take itself seriously at all like pointing out how pointless the Norikae Changes are or every episode a different range stumbles and falls at the opening. It reminds me a lot of AkibaRanger which is great.

As for the cast, they are not the best of actors but the fact that their characters are so exaggerated helps a lot. From the get go I already like Right's unorthodox way of thinking but as the episodes go by you start to care about characters such as Tokatti and the others. They are, opposite from the Kyoryuger, weak and have to rely on the strength of their imagination to win their battles instead of just going at it and being brave and such which, at least for me, make them more reliable.

Overall I'm enjoying it, and I hope the frenetic silliness continues.

Lurker
Pretty good so far. I'm starting to like this series much more than Kyoryuger.