Inspired by a thread in GameFAQS:

The topic is: If other heroes were to give their advice to Kouta during these tough times, what would it be?

I'll start:
Eiji: Whatever you do, don't wet your underpants

Nossan: Who killed Yuuya? It's you, yeah!

I'm A Djinn
Gentarou: "Befriend the Invess."

Tsukasa: "Get all of yer buds to hold a polaroid of Yuuya (or Hase) and remember the good times, he'll re-materialize out of dimensional wall."

Wataru: "You killed your friend? Abort yourself with time travel."

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Alata: "It'll work out in the end! ... Probably. Somehow."

Marvelous: "Make a show of defeating the Inves!"

Haruto: "Whatever happens, don't give in to despair!"

Black Condor: "Where did Mai go?"

Disappear into light!!
This is the only one so far that feels like actual advice. Alata and Marvelous' just seemed like encouragement which is good.

...do you need it spelled out to you?

This is a joke thread. They're jokes, not actual advice. Please try to read between the lines.

Lurker
I know its a joke thread. A few of the jokes wren't funny though. Mainly Nossan's and Wataru's.

Disappear into light!!
I know its a joke thread. A few of the jokes wren't funny though. Mainly Nossan's and Wataru's.

I don't think you did. If you knew this is a thread about making fun of characters you wouldn't have said stuff like "sounds like actual advice" and "just seemed like encouragement which is good". Honestly now, none of the above qualifies as actual advice. Even the Haruto one is only half serious, since it also poking fun at his shtick and stock line of "don't give in to despair!".

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Please, return that life to god... (c) Nago
Your final form is salad? I'm jealous! (c) Agito

Professional Chef and Entertainer
"Grandma Always Said, If you cry about your loses, you will never become Stronger!" - Tendou Souji