Ressha Sentai ToQger - Ep 4 "Be Careful Not to Lose Anything"

CyqKL6j.jpg
When having some time off at a station stop, Tokatti loses his Rainbow Pass somewhere, forcing him to follow the others on standard forms of transportation. While Right, Hikari, and Kagura battle a Shadow Creep, Mio helps Tokatti search for his missing pass.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It feels so odd watching this episode with ToQ-3 (Yellow) as the focus along with ToQ-2 (Blue)........considering I just watched the GARO spin-off mini-series ZERO just a few hours ago where ToQ-3's actress plays a major heroine character alongside Zero, with a short skirt on :169:

Wrong Number

Just want to point out that the episode is numbered wrong in the thread link. Feel free to delete this after it's fixed.

The screenshot...

It looks like it played by stunts rather than the actors :redface2:

I like that the show is taking its time to set up the connection between the characters. I'm assuming we'll be seeing different combos of this every now and then (i.e Hikari and Tokatti, Mio and Right, etc.)

ALSO it seems that our boys have managed to save the girls from life-threatening situations, eh. Heh.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
ALSO it seems that our boys have managed to save the girls from life-threatening situations, eh. Heh.

That bothered me, yeah (although I liked it that Kagura's focus episode made a point of her freeing herself rather than letting Right do it.) Between the utterly useless Wagon who's only there to be "cute", and Gritta and Noir who in four episodes have, respectively, done absolutely nothing other than obsess over Schwarz/obsess over selling her daughter as a child bride ... I can see this irritating me if it goes on much longer.

One thing I noticed is that in the flashback scene, when Mio fell out of the tree she lost the "pass" Right gave her. I wonder if that will be important later?

Well, another enjoyable episode. I really like the characters in this show.

Seems like Grita is actually fairly smart, helping Schwarz like that. The villain stuff is really minimal right now, hopefully we get more in the coming episodes. I like Schwarz appearing in his Kuliner with roses at the end.

So far, Mio and Tokkachi are pretty good characters. They support each other and relate to each other as having a complex - Tokkachi wanting to be more, and Mio wanting to have more imagination. Learning about their past in this episode was fairly touching; Pretty standard Sentai fare.

Some good comedy in this ep, from the start of it to all of the Conductors and Wagon's antics. Thought the villain was quirky and I found Right's wanting an explanation for everything to be pretty humorous.

Good mech fight, liking the giant goons. Shield Ressha hitting Tokyuo was funny.

Liking this show, can't wait for next week!

Some kind of Beast mode
Only thing that was off-putting was Mio slapping Tokkachi at the very end.

This may be just the honeymoon phase dressing to impress, but I like how they've been spending a good amount of time doing civilian things and/or at least focusing more on a specific character.

The fighting is still good so far, and the ShadowLine Mech were a nice unexpected touch.

Highlight is Schwarz making a boss appearance with rose pedals, on his own custom (non-cgi, I applause) liner no less.

This may be just the honeymoon phase dressing to impress, but I like how they've been spending a good amount of time doing civilian things and/or at least focusing more on a specific character.

Yeah, I agree. Seeing them in the mall just enjoying themselves is nice.

I also liked Right's "Oh man we're in pain... Even though this Robot can't get hurt...". That's funny stuff. :laugh: I don't even know if that line was supposed to be taken as a joke or not.

Kagura not being able to fight as ToQ3 was pretty cute.

Good episode, monster design this week didn't really do it for me, but the enemy tain mechs were very cool. Sadly my biggest laugh of this episode came from the Kuro missing his hat in the cockpit of that mech, I had to pause the episode i was laughing so hard. http://i.4cdn.org/m/src/1394535684667.gif (the gif of that scene)
I liked seeing them all doing their own thing at the train stop.
I like right more and more every episode, him getting sidetracked by ticket, and trying to figure out of conductor got on the mech was funny. He must really want to be pink because he has been pink once every episode so far haha. I loved the teamwork attack by Tokatti and Mio, it was cool.
And the finisher being them popping him with a rubber band was extremely funny.

Overall i don't think this episode was better than the others so far but it was good. The car carrier train looks really bad in the episode teaser but ill wait tll next week to judge it haha