Will Kamen Rider Kabuto Rock or Flop Its Finale?[NO SUB-SPOILERS!!!]

My hope is that the Faiz writer learned from his mistake and will conclude it. My fear is that Toei doesn't care about a good conclusion.

Now known as MythicFables
Frankly it's a matter of opinion wether the show is going downhill or not. I've been watching the raws and I've enjoyed pretty much everything I've seen so far. It's my feeling that the show is progressing to a satisfying conclusion.

I'm also pretty sure that most of the ambiguities of the last several eps will be cleared up when we get the subs and can acctually understand what everyone is saying. You can only get so far with tone and facial expressions.

Mad Skillz
So it is the same writer as Faiz? :disappoin
I don't think so, that was Tokishi Inoue, the last thing he did was the last half of Hibiki. I think it's some guy named Hidenori Ishida, he did some of the directing on Agito, I think. Shougo could probably help on this one.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Defenetly will rock. I'v loved this Rider since the first episode and as every episode passes it continues to warm my heart Almost or Just as much as Faizu did.

I Agree about saying it could be one of the Best Tokusatsu shows ever. but back in 2003 that spot belong to Faizu.

/Still Needs to download Kamen Rider Blade.

i'd say it's gonna be awesome, we've expected a lot from this year and the writers delivered, i mean seriously who didn't cry when gon left? who didn't wonder just what's going on behind the curtain of zect.

i look forward to the finale, with the massive build up, i don't think that they'll let us down. i think the problem with faiz's ending was the lack of build up, it just felt like another episode

I have a major feeling it's going to flop. And frankly, I'm not sure if I even care about that fact anymore. I was with the "OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME" camp about this show earlier in the year, but now. . . I'm trying to find out why I should care. There are just too many mysteries being pilled up (The File from 35 years ago, Zect's purpose, What the hell happened to Yaguruma.) And yet Characters who were important at the beginning of the series are now dropping off the face of the show. Tendou has gone from somewhat Arrogant guy who still seemed like a citizen of the world, to a total space case who is capable of many Dues Ex Machina's it's not funny. They have taken Yaguruma and Kageyama and turned them into Emo Riders who probably go home and listen to Linkin Park. Daisuke and Gon arn't even around long enough for me to give a damn about anymore. The only two riders and heck characters I even care about anymore are Tsurugi and Kagami, And them seem to keep pushed more and more aside. Now I am just wishing for another Kamen Rider series like Blade or Hibiki.

boogie woogie feng shui
The thing about Kabuto is that it has plenty of twists and turns, but none of them really jive with me. I'm not interested at all about what's going on "behind the curtain of ZECT" so to speak, frankly I think ZECT is pretty boring. Nor do the relationships between any of the characters really tickle my fancy. It's a very very nice show to look at, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it has a particularly deep or ultrappealing story.

Edit: By the way, Emo kids don't listen to Linkin Park. :anime:

Mr. Kamen Rider
The two prinicpal writers on the show are Yonemura Jôji and Inoue Toshiki, both of whom were the replacement writers on Hibiki. Yonemura is also the screenwriter for the Kabuto movie, but aside from that the only Tokusatsu credits I know of are Sh15uya. He has done a couple anime though.

Of course everybody knows Inoue was the main writer on Agito, Faiz and the second hald of Hibiki, and he was also a writer (though not the main one) for Kuuga, Ryuki, & Blade. He's also done all the movies since G4 (except for the Kabuto one) including FIRSTy. And was the writer for the Kamen Rider SD OVA! In addition, he has quite a number of Tokusatsu writing credits, but being Igami Masaru's son will do that to you.

As for the ending, I'll say this: As much as I want it to rock, it'll probably be like the last couple of endings and be good, but not great. Major plotlines will be wrapped up, there will be some good fights, not every last mystery will be explained (because they rarely ever are) but when all's said and done, it'll just be another Rider show to add to the pile. So it won't be a flop, but it won't be like, the end of Stronger or anything.

boogie woogie feng shui
The ending of Stronger was really great, because it meant that the show was over.