Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 15 - "The Man Who Developed the Belts"

Otaku University Student
Since she has a Middle Eastern theme, I always thought it was supposed to represent some symbol like the tops of the palace in Aladdin.

In Justice, We Trust!
Speaking of Marika…I keep finding myself distracted by how often they zoomed into her legs this episode.

Looks a bit more spade-like than full on peach, what with the foot of it, but I guess it could be a stylized leaf?
I can see what you mean, but Gaim isn't exactly a show that's subtle about it's themes. If you look at the shape of her lockseed (on the right)...[HIDE]
gaim%2Bgenesis.png
[/HIDE]...and the shape of peach logos such as Momo's...[HIDE]
ooo495.jpg
[/HIDE]...it would seem to fit. Who knows, maybe you're right and they're sneaking in an extra theme but I'll have to wait and see it on at least one of the other three energy Riders before I can really buy into it.

Minato Ascending
What I'd like to know is, what will stop the Yggdrasil corporation from stopping and capturing Gaim and Baron in the future after they escaped with their belts and lockseeds? They four Energy Riders are still much more powerful than the Beat Riders, and the only way I can see Gaim is allowed to save the city as a Kamen Rider is if Yggdrasil permits it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
What I'd like to know is, what will stop the Yggdrasil corporation from stopping and capturing Gaim and Baron in the future after they escaped with their belts and lockseeds? They four Energy Riders are still much more powerful than the Beat Riders, and the only way I can see Gaim is allowed to save the city as a Kamen Rider is if Yggdrasil permits it.

Minato said at the end that Sengoku's orders were to let Kouta and Kaito go, for some reason he wants them alive. (To the disappointment of Sid who was all "WA-HEY TIME TO MURDER SOME MORE INNOCENT KIDS!") We'll probably find out soon enough why he wants to "let them run some more" ...

Minato said at the end that Sengoku's orders were to let Kouta and Kaito go, for some reason he wants them alive. (To the disappointment of Sid who was all "WA-HEY TIME TO MURDER SOME MORE INNOCENT KIDS!") We'll probably find out soon enough why he wants to "let them run some more" ...

He probably wants them to test the upgraded Sengoku Driver and cause more problems for Yggdrasil in general in order to get an excuse to make even stronger drivers.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
He probably wants them to test the upgraded Sengoku Driver to get an excuse to make even stronger drivers.

He did want them to test his latest invention, but they basically said "**** you", so he was going to lock them up until they gave in, then Sagara let them escape. So ... how's he gonna make them do it?

I have to say I'm a lot more interested in Sengoku and Sid now than I was before. Sengoku being all "trolololol none of this is my fault~ I'm just an innocent scientist~~" Trigger happy child-murderer Sid with his cool hat. LOVE IT

He did want them to test his latest invention, but they basically said "**** you", so he was going to lock them up until they gave in, then Sagara let them escape. So ... how's he gonna make them do it?

Sagara gave them a new toy anyway, even if it wasn't the Driver that Sengoku was talking about. And Sengoku also allowed Baron to take a mass produced driver, allowing him to gain an ally. If they continue fighting and causing problems for Yggdrasil, Yggdrasil likely will allow Sengoku to go ahead with his new driver projects, rather than just stopping and mass producing the Genesis Driver, like they seem to want right now.