Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Maybe the suit is decided based on the user's mind, and so this belt could result in different Riders, in spite of being mass produced? So, if Baron used it, he'd still turn into Baron. The Yggdrasil crew likely received the same instructions and training to use the belt in a certain way, which is why they all turn into Kurokage.

Or the mass produced belt's Rider form could be entirely based on the lockseed.

Some of Gaim's Riders are only getting toys way after the tv show debut, like Gridon and Kurokage. Some also are only getting collector's toys, like Bravo.

if i recall, kurokage and bravo were already teased in the past toy catalog, with the black siluet and their own respective lockseeds.
but this time, there's zero information about the coming of knuckle. :eyebrow:

i don't know if they try another tradition this time, but if it's like this, then kachidoki may really be an early final form, since the last, kiva emperor :170:

if i recall, kurokage and bravo were already teased in the past toy catalog, with the black siluet and their own respective lockseeds.
but this time, there's zero information about the coming of knuckle.

That's true, but it's still something very different from the usual procedure. Their lockseeds got early release, while everything else was left for later.

i don't know if they try another tradition this time, but if it's like this, then kachidoki may really be an early final form, since the last, kiva emperor

We know that Kachidoki lockseed has a special feature that will likely be related to a later toy though. The chances of it being the final form are fairly low.

Seeing Knuckle i am now almost 99% sure that the designer is a fan of Lego Bionicle :)

Red Ranger
Soooo from the looks of it...the only lock that is left...is the sunflower lockseed... don't leave it hangin bandai :mad:

And how exactly does knuckles do his finisher...? Or even de-henshin? :eyebrow:

If Fourze can activate finishers and de-henshin while in Rocket States, i think this guy can too.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
With Fourze in Rocket States, one of the rockets de-materialize for a second, freeing his hand to pull the lever. So that may happen with Knuckle, or he could just nudge the knife with his fist.

It's odd really, after years of the Hyper Battle stuff either being completely new or last year the two riders using each others rings now we have stuff that could easily happen in show...if they want to do something interesting thy should have the the Sengoku riders using Energy arms and the Genesis ones using regular arms