Lurker
My problem is that his top button is buttoned. I'd rather him have an open neckline, and I'd be very happy. I mean, I love it, but it needs that open neckline.

"Training."
My problem is that his top button is buttoned. I'd rather him have an open neckline, and I'd be very happy. I mean, I love it, but it needs that open neckline.

I say he should keep it buttoned. It could be his signature item.

The new Tendou Souji
I like the outfit, I really do; though yeah, it would work a million times better if that button wasn't well, buttoned.

Lurker
Two big losses for Doctor Who this week. Dereck Martinus (who directed the serials Galaxy 4, The Tenth Planet, The Evil of the Daleks, The Ice Warriors, and Spearhead From Space) and Kate O'Mara (renegade time lady The Rani) have both died.

Class of 2005
Two big losses for Doctor Who this week. Dereck Martinus (who directed the serials Galaxy 4, The Tenth Planet, The Evil of the Daleks, The Ice Warriors, and Spearhead From Space) and Kate O'Mara (renegade time lady The Rani) have both died.

I still don't remember her from Dynasty though.

As for doctor who which season/series is this and when will it began. This and Bedlam are like the only decent shows on BBC america. Wish they had general programming like Take me Out, MisFits.

As for doctor who which season/series is this and when will it began. This and Bedlam are like the only decent shows on BBC america. Wish they had general programming like Take me Out, MisFits.
Series 8 and I think all they've said so far is "autumn" (so I'm guessing we might end up with another split-series :disappoin).

I kinda hope they don't show the British version of Take Me Out abroad. Probably our most horrendous example of trash TV currently airing.