Lurker
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the way it is:

Original/Old Ichigo - bluish green with white belt
Original/Old Nigo - green with red belt

Sakurajima Ichigo (when he returns to the show) - darker suit with white belt

Shin/New Ichigo - green with red belt, 2 white stripes on side, white boots and gloves
Shin/New Nigo - green with red belt. 1 white stripe on side, red boots and gloves

SLICE
Basically, Kamen Rider Ichigo has three forms.

His original, from episode 1-13, the Sakurajima form when he came back for episode 40, which was similar to his original only it had darker colors all around and red eyes, not pink. And Shin, which you should know.

Niigo has three forms, arguably, as well. Sort of.

Technically he just has two-his original form, and his own Shin form which has red gloves and boots instead of silver.

He has a second Shin form, sorta, where his helmet is black instead of teal, but no one knows what's up with that.

Lurker
Basically, Kamen Rider Ichigo has three forms.

His original, from episode 1-13, the Sakurajima form when he came back for episode 40, which was similar to his original only it had darker colors all around and red eyes, not pink. And Shin, which you should know.

Niigo has three forms, arguably, as well. Sort of.

Technically he just has two-his original form, and his own Shin form which has red gloves and boots instead of silver.

He has a second Shin form, sorta, where his helmet is black instead of teal, but no one knows what's up with that.

TEAL! For the life of me I couldn't think of the word for bluish green :sweat:

I think Igadevil has said at some point that it was a way to further differentiate Ichigo and Nigo, after they got their Shin upgrades. In fact, for anyone still confused, I know he has a few very helpful posts on this subject on his Tumblr, though it might take some searching to find them.

Anyway, I'm not usually SIC guy, since the aesthetic usually skews a bit too monstrous for my tastes, but these (like the W SIC, which I do own and love) tow the line between monster and hero just enough, that I'll probably pick up at least one of them.

Last edited:
Mr. Kamen Rider
I think Igadevil has said at some point that it was a way to further differentiate Ichigo and Nigo, and they got their Shin upgrades. In fact, for anyone still confused, I know he has a few very helpful posts on this subject on his Tumblr, though it might take some searching to find them.

Rider 1

Rider 2
(now slightly-out-of-date, thanks SHTZ)

I need to do a more comprehensive (and easier-to-find) version some day. :)

BTW, I just opened the new New Rider 1 the other day. Excellent figure, I'll happily buy every possible permutation they release now (I know I'll regret saying that later. :laugh:)

Lurker
New head sculpt with Uva arms?

qg5r.jpg

New head sculpt with Uva arms?

qg5r.jpg

I heard about the new head sculpt... Yay I may get a Gatakiriba... that head though...

The arms look like the effect arms and not Uva's (Previous release had same effect arms I think).

Do NOT like the new head. I desperately crave the old release...and Lost Blaze Taja....gods dammit I CANNOT AFFORD THESE OOO.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

wait so....gatakiriba is getting a rerelease with that new head???